anyone heard from AWAC interview yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr Biggelsworth said:
Fill out the application online on the air wis website and you'll get a call in about 3 weeks.

Haven't been able to find that yet. They just list the email addresses.

Interviewed on the 4th. I was called one week after interview, offered Feb 6 Class.
background- 135 with about 2000TT and 1100 ME

I interviewed on the 5th, received a call on Friday the 13th... was offered the Jan. 23rd class. Background is 121.

Already submitted both of those. Love to work for AWAC. ORF is my hometown. Hopefully I will here something soon. If not I'll go back to yelling "right rudder" and "flare" for another year. How competative is 915 total and 160 multi with the guys that that were hired with lower times?

get about another 85 total and I am sure you will get a call, I think all of the guys I interviewed with had at least 1000/100. And why would you have to instruct for a whole year again?

I am interviewing next week at a flightschool that wants a one year commitment. Nice thing about this place is they also have a nice size charter department with hawker, citations, and king airs. Going to try to work into that. Also I just need to get the hours anyway so I can end the struggle.

Latest resources

Back