anyone heard from AWAC interview yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
congratulations to all who got hired.
was there any non-furlough pilots or non-CRJ guys on the 4th, 5th or 6th?

Any one here who interviewed on Jan 9 here? Those who did hear, what was the last interview date that was called?

saviboy said:
congratulations to all who got hired.
was there any non-furlough pilots or non-CRJ guys on the 4th, 5th or 6th?

I can vouch for the 5th, there was 1 CFI and 5 other's that were either current 121 or furloughed.

Did you guys email or fax them a resume? I'm getting ready to submit mine to them and was wondering what the best way to submit one was...whether it be via fax or attach a copy of my resume to an email.

Thank!

ParrotheadPilot said:
Did you guys email or fax them a resume? I'm getting ready to submit mine to them and was wondering what the best way to submit one was...whether it be via fax or attach a copy of my resume to an email.

Thank!

Just an FYI, I emailed, faxed, and snail mailed my resume on the same day. Got a call 9 days later, no walkins, strictly CFI time. However, this was in August, when there wasn't so many furloughed guys and gals on the street.

~wheelsup

wheelsup said:
Just an FYI, I emailed, faxed, and snail mailed my resume on the same day. Got a call 9 days later, no walkins, strictly CFI time. However, this was in August, when there wasn't so many furloughed guys and gals on the street.

~wheelsup

I have tried all of the above. Going to resort to telegraph and smoke signals next. I would assume the furloughed guys are top priority. Sucks but that's life.

Fill out the application online on the air wis website and you'll get a call in about 3 weeks.

to the guys that got the calls from the 4th/5th interviews. Good luck. A bunch of us just interviewed today and they said 150pilots, 48 a month until april. Then the BAE-146 guys will get moved over to the CRJ. After that, who knows. 1 121 guy, 6 Flight instructors. From the 4th/5th guys that got calls, what are your backgrounds?

Latest resources

Back