Anyone Else Hear From World?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
reepicheep said:
After receiving the email asking if I was interested, I responded in the affirmative, haven't heard anything back yet. Apparently all the interview slots are gone now; hoping I'll get the call for the next round.
Don't worry, sounds like they will get back to you. I think you are ahead of most of the ATA folks will be flocking to World. Sounds like interesting flying and I have heard the MD-11 is an "interesting" aircraft to fly - a little squirrelly on landing...

Reep, sounds like you have a few options to consider - I wish I had a couple of good options myself...

Capt. Smithley responded to me today, said I'm under consideration for possible Dec. interviews.

Good luck to all the other World hopefulls!

Do you get to keep the hotel and airline miles?

Usually you don't get the miles or points unless the flight or hotel stay is full price. If there is a reduced contract price for an airline or whatever, usually there are not points. Amerisuites is an exception, I am sure there are others.

Do you need an LOR?

I've had no problem getting SkyMiles, Priority Club, or Honors points on my stays and deadheads with Atlas. I know several guys who are platinum members several times over.

I went Silver (DAL) in 6 months. Unfortunately the company tries to buy you ID 50's as often as possible. You can request to buy tickets on your own if you are a line holder. They tell you how much you are authorized to spend, then you can go shopping.

Latest resources

Back