• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who knows, maybe the guy has killer qualifications but is terrible at interviewing.

ARE U KIDDING! I am a sweetheart in my interviews, I didn't swear or pick my nose once!

I heard we all got shut down from evergreen complaining to Boeing. There where 10 of us from the dreamlifter program that interviewed in that round and not one of use got hired.

Depends on where you live and what you define as QOL.

Precisely! If you like wandering the world and waking up not really knowing where you'll head next until you check your schedule (which I do.... I love this ACMI life!) then the 747 is for you. If (and I speak from ignorance because I'm not certain. Perhaps a 767 driver can fill in the blanks) you want a more steady schedule but not as much variety then probably the 767 would be your cup of tea. That's the long answer. The short answer is that 'quality of life' is something everyone has to sort out for themselves.

as a 767 guy, I would say the 747 world is more steady, more defined. seems like they go out and fly 17 days most of the time. on the 767 in JFK, so far you're more likely to see a bid packet full of reserve lines. (this month had two lines of flying, the rest were split between home reserve and hotel reserve in CVG or NRT.) CVG is better because they have known flying.

Every fleet has its share of constant changes, but on the 767, you're just more likely to be assigned to sit at home.

Hello Atlas ladies and gents

I am hoping to hitch a ride with you on qf7558 in a couple of days. am listed and all, and was hoping that someone here could give me a contact number for the handler in HNL, to make sure I am at the right place at the right time... I've done it once before but it was years ago and have lost the info I had collected... thanks for the help!

Hello Atlas ladies and gents

I am hoping to hitch a ride with you on qf7558 in a couple of days. am listed and all, and was hoping that someone here could give me a contact number for the handler in HNL, to make sure I am at the right place at the right time... I've done it once before but it was years ago and have lost the info I had collected... thanks for the help!

For the Qantas flights the handlers are 'Hallmark Ops' : 808-831-1304
[email protected]

oops..I just noticed the date on the referenced quote and obviously the trip has long been over and done. Since there appears to be no 'delete' function I'll just put in this apology for not checking that before!

Last edited:
It looks like two more 777 freighters for AAWW.

"In addition, we are executing a strategic plan that leverages our core competencies. In July, we acquired our second and third 777 freighters for our Dry Leasing business. Each of our 777s was acquired with a long-term customer lease in place with a leading operator in the airfreight industry. These investments enhance our position in an attractive aircraft type, and they generate predictable, long-term revenue and earnings streams."

Latest resources

Back