• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Latest info was one more small class...subject to change, of course.

Class of 10 new hires for the 747, no idea of class date.

BayBum

Do you know anything about the chatter on other forums about the new class of 10 and the negative side of being heavy on pilots, it's just really crazy for us in the pool to see that, they told us there would be no new classes over the summer, but summer is almost over and that would just suck btw

Do you know anything about the chatter on other forums about the new class of 10 and the negative side of being heavy on pilots, it's just really crazy for us in the pool to see that, they told us there would be no new classes over the summer, but summer is almost over and that would just suck btw

If were heavy on pilots, I'd like to know where they're hiding....I have just done a week with pretty much just 15-18 hours of rest at each stop and am flying every day while scheduling is still trying to cram more flying in there.... this was the story last month as well...

If were heavy on pilots, I'd like to know where they're hiding....I have just done a week with pretty much just 15-18 hours of rest at each stop and am flying every day while scheduling is still trying to cram more flying in there.... this was the story last month as well...

What kind of credit are hitting for the month?

What kind of credit are hitting for the month?

Last month 89 hours. This month I am only in week 1 and will hit over 40 after tonights jaunt.....off for a week then will be back to see if I hit OT...

We're overstaffed on the 767. Haven't gone much over guarantee in months. Even if awarded a full 17-day line, you typically get sent home around day 14 or so. Earlier in the year, 747 flying was down 1,000 hours from plan. It's supposed to pick back up beginning in October. Glad to hear y'all are busy on that side of the house.

Well, there you go.

App window is open, hearing a class of 10 for the 747, interviews in mid-September.

Latest resources

Back