• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Atlas is actively engaged in due diligence for another purchase. What effect would that have on the current productivity. Would the Atlas/Polar group react with performance decrements until integration or stay at the same consistent level until details were worked out.

Atlas is actively engaged in due diligence for another purchase.

Everyone I'm flying with is saying the same thing, that Atlas is looking at buying another airline; but, no one has any factual information when it comes to the source of this information other than, "well, I flew with Poncho and Lefty the other day, and they said they heard it from bubba on the flight line" Where are you guys hearing this stuff?

Atlas is actively engaged in due diligence for another purchase. What effect would that have on the current productivity. Would the Atlas/Polar group react with performance decrements until integration or stay at the same consistent level until details were worked out.

Everyone I'm flying with is saying the same thing, that Atlas is looking at buying another airline; but, no one has any factual information when it comes to the source of this information other than, "well, I flew with Poncho and Lefty the other day, and they said they heard it from bubba on the flight line" Where are you guys hearing this stuff?

...Atlas is looking at buying another airline...
I would imagine that is to acquire a bigger chunk of AMC passenger flying. But that would come with serious baggage, a seniority list full of granny F/As.:rolleyes: Can't imagine they need more cargo lift. Many other 747 operators use PW motors, my understanding is Atlas does not. But maybe they do now with their new 767s.

I would imagine that is to acquire a bigger chunk of AMC passenger flying. But that would come with serious baggage, a seniority list full of granny F/As.:rolleyes: Can't imagine they need more cargo lift. Many other 747 operators use PW motors, my understanding is Atlas does not. But maybe they do now with their new 767s.

I would think they'd be after NA 767s and AMC. World has 2.5 11s flying AMC and 747 fleet isn't worth squat anymore.

I would think they'd be after NA 767s and AMC
Exactly what they would want!
World has......wait for it....MD-11s!:laugh: Nobody wants those POS!

Could you give any more details and / or information? Is it with Global (World / North American) like everyone assumes? Or someone else?

Latest resources

Back