Another SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought this isn't about the money?

I am purely asking a question. I have no dog in this fight. I do not plan on leaving the current outfit I work for. If something happens to my current employment I will not be working in this industry again. So, for your dig, you wasted it on me.

Iluvflying.....

I still think in the not too distant future the 717 will go away and be replaced with more 737s or something else. In my honest opinion most new hires would still go to the 737. I'm sure there are still a lot of things that aren't known.

I hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend.

Iluvflying.....

I still think in the not too distant future the 717 will go away and be replaced with more 737s or something else. In my honest opinion most new hires would still go to the 737. I'm sure there are still a lot of things that aren't known.

I hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend.

So, what are you saying:

1. There is not as many AirTran 717 pilots that have their 737 types as SWA pilots like to threaten there are?
2. There are some secret seat locks?
3. That the 717 pilots are true to their word and that money was not the goal but QOL was?
4. There is something in your CBA that would stop the pilots of the 717's to jump ship.

Just trying to understand the logic.

Quit acting like a Troll

So, what are you saying:

1. There is not as many AirTran 717 pilots that have their 737 types as SWA pilots like to threaten there are?
2. There are some secret seat locks?
3. That the 717 pilots are true to their word and that money was not the goal but QOL was?
4. There is something in your CBA that would stop the pilots of the 717's to jump ship.

Just trying to understand the logic.

Here's an idea.....why don't you just wait and get the facts instead of questioning what everyone thinks they know.

I still think arbitration could yield a more fair list. We'll see how it ends, but don't take crap from your new "brothers and sisters."

Godspeed to YOU!

OYS

Latest resources

Back