• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC voted no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am 99.9% sure a arbitration ruling , regardless of who has the favor, would never be challenged by ATN pilots. It cant be any where near that proposal so we only can get better. Will SWAPA take the ball and go home until GK say's you have to share? Or stay and play two on two with Delta. Not looking for a argument just asking.

Hey I hope someone in Dallas is currently writing the "how to get over SLI agreement". Right now there is too much emotion, once arbitration is over hopefully cooler heads will prevail. I even caught myself yesterday and today being caught up emotionally with this...then I hung out with a two year old all day and that's when it hit me, somehow this will all get fixed and I have bigger fish to fry. Dude don't stress over it, especially since we have no say either way.

Sacha, you're an agnry tool.
I don't hate military guys, but if you don't think there is a lot of "waste" in DoD then talk to oyur FOs, they will fill you in.

Dude, you need spell check. So you have gone from telling one of our guys "he was just sitting around wasting fuel in Iraq while you were paying your dues suffering at Airtran". Then you challenge him as to whether or not he ever really was engaged in any serious air-to-air. Now it's just a matter of a little waste at the DOD. With arrogance and stupidity of that magnitude, I have to conclude that you must be one of the Valuejet Super Scabs.

I haven't see a real tranny in MDW since 9/27/10. I think they all hide in the lower dungeon of the A terminal.

Some of you trannys talk as if 2's are wild, they arent....you are just holding a pair of 2's. The problem is the tranny insurgency! Its crazy.

Tranny insurgency

TRANNY ALPA MECTraining Video
:cartman:

Apples and oranges brother. If it's relative, I seriously doubt the list will ever be acted on, but good luck with that.

Bro, I understand. Look at the AWA/US arbitration, it still hasn't been acted on. Top 500 pilots of failing airline put on top and 4 year AWA FO's put ahead of 10+ yr US FO's, who were never furloughed. Just telling you what arbitration will most likely bring.

We will abide by the arbitrator's award and move on as a combined company. That's what was agreed to at the beginning of this process, and honorable people honor their agreements, just as Captain Chase said in his latest update.

Thats the funniest statement that I have heard...AT, PCL128 and honorable in the same sentence.

The arrogance is SO top-notch!!

I just sat down with a big 'ol bag of popcorn for this show.

Good on ya AT group.....some at SWA need some humility.

And IF we sell the 717's to delta--- what will you be arguing for Bill?
Same or worse- you'll just be arguing that it's the size of your airplanes that bring pay to justify it- when our argument is that our business model brings pay that justifies it.

I wish that irony on you...
But I bet you'd just agree to outsource them to skywest

YGBFSM... Really???

It's a clear message on what was thought of the SIA, not of Southwest.

Who writes these things? Passive-Aggressive lately? lol :rolleyes:

Lear, not trying to put words in Steve's mouth, but I'm pretty sure the implication here is that by turning down the AIP by a 7-1 vote (which is essentially throwing it back in SWA's face), one could deduce that the aai mec doesn't place much inherent value in a career at SWA, and thus SWA in general.

For all the bitching and moaning about insufficient relative seniority (ice cream) to go along with extravagant pay and benefits (cake and cookies), you would think aai pilots were being invited to work in some craptastic dump with bill lumbergh as their boss.

Thus, the comment about AAI's opinion of SWA.

Lear, not trying to put words in Steve's mouth, but I'm pretty sure the implication here is that by turning down the AIP by a 7-1 vote (which is essentially throwing it back in SWA's face), one could deduce that the aai mec doesn't place much inherent value in a career at SWA, and thus SWA in general.

For all the bitching and moaning about insufficient relative seniority (ice cream) to go along with extravagant pay and benefits (cake and cookies), you would think aai pilots were being invited to work in some craptastic dump with bill lumbergh as their boss.

Thus, the comment about AAI's opinion of SWA.
http://youtu.be/HZh9AL8yoo8

We will abide by the arbitrator's award and move on as a combined company. That's what was agreed to at the beginning of this process, and honorable people honor their agreements, just as Captain Chase said in his latest update.

PCL,

Very gracious of you. You get a 50%+ raise and finish at #2 (regardless of integration methodology). i gently suggest you come off of that high horse. A fall from such a height could be harmful to a man of your stature.

Consider this fact: the only document in this process guaranteeing integration was SL9/LOA.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back