• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran gives 3 year old the boot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe being an intelligent, college-educated professional I should at least try to bring another of the same into the world to offset the millions who reproduce large numbers of fairly useless, marginally-intelligent, and altogether non-productive members of society.

Good point.

Because that is the entire premise of the movie. Very funny at first, but kinda goes whack near the end. You should rent it.

Cool. I'll move it to the top of the queu, been meaning to watch that and "An Inconvenient Truth".

With me on this trip is, "The Transporter 2" and "Crank".

Truly cerebral. ;)

Cerebral, no doubt. I think you'll like Crank. Strap in.

We are long past the time when people HAD to have kids to keep the farm running. There is NO reason to have kids nowadays other than personal reasons. Some may even say selfish reasons.

I seriously cant think of one reason someone NEEDS to have children.

Therefore, no one has a right to inconvenience others in any way shape or form by their CHOICE to have children. Just like I may want to have a 4000 watt stereo in my car, but playing it loudly in certain areas is illegal. You need a 4000 watt stereo just as much as you NEED children.

Well, the number one reason to reproduce is to give future generations the blessing of your genes.

I, for example, have a superior genome, and it would be a crime to deprive the human race of my qualtiy genetic material.

If you DON'T think like that, even somewhere in the back of your head, you have no reason to exist. You are just wasting oxygen and other resources.

This is BASIC genetic biology...literally the meaning of life.

Nu

I'm happy for all you folks that want/have chillins'. It is not and never was for me. It scares the pi$$ out of me frankly. I just see things differently. I see mothers struggling in the stores with their kids with an unhappy nasty looking face on them. That's rewarding? To me, there is nothing noble about it. To those who ask me "Well, who is going to take care of you when you get old"? Oh, great point, I better go out and have a child now.......I don't know, some hot nurse? Do you guys (who've moved away from there parents) take care of your elderly parents? Believe it or not, kids are molded by there friends, not there parents. You can give them the best up bringing in the world, and as soon as they have that first beer, or smoke that first fatty, it's all a crap shoot. Good luck!:eek:

Latest resources

Back