ACA & MESA court day 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this is stupid

I love how this post starts out about something interesting and turns out to be a pissing contest. Who cares about a stupid CRJ FRJ or a 737. You are not the only ones who fly them. Grow up

Easy there chief, this is an open forum and people can say what they want. Chill out. Someone stated a fact that wasn't true, and was called on it. Have a better day.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

I'm sorry General, but I took-off this afternoon from BTR in a CRJ-700 three minutes ahead of a B-737-200. The DAL pilot made some crack about having to follow us to ATL (we both laughed to ourselves at the stupid prick, why do these DAL pilots always feel the need to say something stupid on the radio.......wind check).

We climbed out at 300 KIAS to FL290, then cruised at 315 KIAS (M.79) most of the way to ATL (eventually they slowed us to 250 KAIS). The last I saw of the DALPA B-737 on TCAS, he was more than 50 miles behind us. We never heard him on the radio. I guess following us wasn't so bad after all?

Hey sleepy,
Who do you think has the last laugh when the day is done and the Delta pilot gets their paycheck and you get yours? Just stating the obvious.

Yeah Sleepy, your CRJ700 might have a nicer cockpit and cruise faster, but the 737 FO's car is a lot nicer and goes faster....Which would you rather have??

Look, I said the CRJ700 is a big improvement over the CRJ50---and you and I know that. The 737 is faster in the climb than the CRJ50 and can cruise at .77, which isn't bad. I DO LIKE YOUR CR7's, THOUGH. And, there have been times I have wondered whether or not some of your guys should have asked for a wind check. Watching some of your ATRs land while waiting to takeoff on 27R is fun......

Bye Bye--General Lee;) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Yeah Sleepy, your CRJ700 might have a nicer cockpit and cruise faster, but the 737 FO's car is a lot nicer and goes faster....Which would you rather have??

Nice and pathetic! You guys hiring so I can afford that nice and fast car - didn't think so, I'll have to milk a couple more years out of mine.

Hey, Sleepy was making fun of Delta pilots, and the Redtails guy who was furloughed pointed that out to him also. Tit for tat.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

Latest resources

Back