• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wms

billSquared
Just put them at mainline.

One could only hope! This type of plane always belonged at Mainline. However They really wanted them at Eagle so bad they went to them more then once. So that tells me AAG wants to not only own these planes but operate them thus they'd rather have them at a WO'ed then a contract carrier. AAG approached PDT about an important meeting March 6th to maybe bring PDT into the chess game.... PDT will probably be offered them to get them on the property.... Thus eventually they will merge Envoy/PDT and the planes still make there way on the Envoy Property. It's where they really want them anyway.

How do you staff them??? You up the FlowThru.... American is in charge of hiring and you flow up to the new American. They'll be lined up to come on board.

AAG hopes to farm out work Envoy should do. I think no other regional will have pilots to fly them. AAG's bluff-turned-retaliation may turn into miscalculation.

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/...nvoy-air-about-getting-its-76-seat-jets.html/

My estimation is SKYW and RAG will get the flying and not be able to cover it without giving up other less lucrative CPA's, which may be what they want to do.

XJT is losing lots of CRJs this year... I'd rather see them at mainline, but just sayin

How can you assume that SkyWest can't staff flying that isn't slated to begin until the early part of 2015? The company already owns the right to raise starting pay to a certain level at any time they deem necessary, and they haven't yet. You'll know they are finally getting desperate for new pilots when/if they finally ever do. They will also have plenty of time to iron out a new pay agreement with SAPA by then (as they agreed to do back in December).

Flying will be at Mesa

AAG hopes to farm out work Envoy should do. I think no other regional will have pilots to fly them. AAG's bluff-turned-retaliation may turn into miscalculation.

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/...nvoy-air-about-getting-its-76-seat-jets.html/

My estimation is SKYW and RAG will get the flying and not be able to cover it without giving up other less lucrative CPA's, which may be what they want to do.

Mesa will get this flying and will have plenty of pilots

It's going to be an alter ego company all over again. Piedmont or Envoy pilots can transfer in if they choose to.

Latest resources

Back