• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAG/Envoy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our certification delay on 175s, mrjs and efbs is because everything we do goes thru sgu. Like ship kits, we do leg work, get denied by sgu and the Skyw pilots benefit. Even with Rois of less than two years we r told it's not worth it. There is either economic incompetence or animosity toward xjt at sgu. We lose six crjs and Skyw pilots fly them, later they're upgraded to larger planes. Wonder why there's bad blood?

I like Skyw and think its a great company. I have spent time with Skyw crews and we get along well. What is destructive is the dual standard and the damage it causes, that inc has either created or allowed.

Last edited:
Our certification delay on 175s, mrjs and efbs is because everything we do goes thru sgu. Like ship kits, we do leg work, get denied by sgu and the Skyw pilots benefit. Even with Rois of less than two years we r told it's not worth it. There is either economic incompetence or animosity toward xjt at sgu. We lose six crjs and Skyw pilots fly them, later they're upgraded to larger planes. Wonder why there's bad blood?

I like Skyw and think its a great company. I have spent time with Skyw crews and we get along well. What is destructive is the dual standard and the damage it causes, that inc has either created or allowed.
i understand your frustration about the transferred A/C, it's a crap deal, but we deal with very similar operational frustrations. Brasi pilots never getting ship sets, tons of false starts on EFB, this satellite domicile back and forth, it really demonstrates incompetence. And our crew sched manager is the devil incarnate. Ironic his initials are JO.

i understand your frustration about the transferred A/C, it's a crap deal, but we deal with very similar operational frustrations. Brasi pilots never getting ship sets, tons of false starts on EFB, this satellite domicile back and forth, it really demonstrates incompetence. And our crew sched manager is the devil incarnate. Ironic his initials are JO.
That dude is greasy. Not to be trusted.

Latest resources

Back