• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A choice for the transfers still at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is worried about ~80 transfers but couldn't give a damn about the 100+ flex pilots who got ********************ed in this sli. ******************** em'

So, let me get this straight? You hate the teamsters, your all butt hurt about how bad you got screwed in SLI, your not man enough to volunteer as an ALPA organizer at FLEX, you expect a better than Netjets contract with the joint CBA but not willing to stand up for the fight? Get over it. Good lord, you son should go into selling insurance. Guess what. I worked at travel air, an even better fractional than flex or netjets. I got screwed in the first merger. I got screwed in the second merger. And guess what? I don't give a ********************. This job affords me the ability to run a business and continue to fly airplanes. Get over it already and focus your attention on the real enemy. The chairman with his hands in your pocket!

Everyone, lets simmer down. There are a few misconceptions, all caused by dishonest management maneuvers. First, el raton is right. Flexjet should be 380 pilots at this point. But we aren't! because management filled those extra slots with TEMPORARY employees. Why Temporary? Because they have a legal, contractually protected right to return to FO. Would voting out the union have ended that protection? Not just no, but HE!! NO, because they have some kind of secret agreement with management. Look at what Handschuch originally told us: Kenn is hiring them on the bottom of our seniority list. And look at the posts on yammer. "That's not what was agreed on" has been posted by several transfers. Yet, when asked point blank to explain by a Flexjet captain, they all clammed up. So you know they have some special deal that management was going to give them if the vote failed. The upshot is Flexjet is stuck with 299 pilots for purposes,of percentage calculations. Because of management's dishonest maneuvers.
El raton, you need to put the blame for these issues where it belongs. The rest of you, please don't blame him. It is very easy to get sucked in by management's dishonesty. Let's get back on track, fix this, and move on to jcba.

Well what was that secret deal? The company made promises to the temporary transfers. The transfers thought, that by going over to Flex, they could become members of the FOK club. Well SUPRISE!

Latest resources

Back