• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1900 gear collapse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Technically speaking, I don't think you can call the F/O a professional.

Why? The FO is a hired pilot. He is not in the program. You guys are pure a$$holes. You just run your mouth and assume all the time about GIA. You don't even know what you are talking about. These crewmembers saved peoples lives! Give them some goddamn credit you ********************ing assholes.

Main Entry: 1pro·fes·sion·al

3 : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession.

Still, I'm glad everyone is ok.

Lighten up man. A sense of humor goes a long way around here, especially if you're Gulfstream's #1 Cheerleader.

By the way, I still like my definition better. ;)

um... ok you dorks, so what happened with the gear?

Groundpounder said:
it was just on the news here in FLL, they said it was had 23 people on board.

I wonder if the PFTer in the right seat had to pay extra for this.

wow, that is so observant of you. and 415 hours is so much time, you are so experienced:smash: . a buddy of mine just got hired at fedex from there. hmm, ill tell you what, let me know if you get in there with less than 4000 hours and no jet time. but, you guys are right, you cant go anywhere from gulfstream.

walkthasky said:
wow, that is so observant of you. and 415 hours is so much time, you are so experienced:smash: . a buddy of mine just got hired at fedex from there. hmm, ill tell you what, let me know if you get in there with less than 4000 hours and no jet time. but, you guys are right, you cant go anywhere from gulfstream.

Doesn't matter how many hours I have, I didn't pay for my job. Who cares if your buddy got hired at FedEx, whoopeeeee.

Groundpounder said:
Doesn't matter how many hours I have, I didn't pay for my job. Who cares if your buddy got hired at FedEx, whoopeeeee.

the point is, it doesnt matter. thats too funny, enjoy your citation :)

Latest resources

Back