• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1900 gear collapse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it was just on the news here in FLL, they said it was had 23 people on board.

I wonder if the PFTer in the right seat had to pay extra for this.

That would be Continental Connection, not Express. Two seperate carriers, operating two seperate fleet types.

And further, "Continental Connection" is not an airline. It refers to several different air carriers, including Gulfstream (PFT, out of Florida, the operator of this accident airplane), Commutair, Colgan, and Cape Air.

In any case, hope everybody's OK.

AngelKing said:
Looks like a Beech 1900 just landed at FLL and right main gear collapsed. Looks like Continental Express from where I am sitting.
Why are you sitting, I would have been running...running so I could get in a good position to moon somebody on the plane. It wouldn't matter who...just so they could get home from their vacation and tell people, "There I was, thought I was gonna die...then all the sudden some fat guy with a hairy butt ran up and mooned us."

Quiet Flight said:
Express, Connection, it's all the same.
Ummm... yeah. I mean, aside from different ownership, different aircraft types, different crews -- yeah, it's all the same. :rolleyes:

I think the student has to pay MORE money now, I mean, the company has to FIX his plane before he can get the rest of the time he paid for.

Latest resources

Back