Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1,223,456 in a B-24, 419,313 in a C-47

81Horse said:
No, it's not. It's a useless trivium, and any check airman who asks the question (other than for a joke) is just playing I'm-Going-to-Show-You-How-Much-I-Know-and-You-DON'T. Just like Jason's frat brothers are doing.

Actually I don't think he's referring to a pilot checkride... perhaps a mx practical checkride? Don't know, but I could see how that could be an item in a log somewhere that an examiner wanted an A&P to find. Of course it could also just be like heading over there and asking for a bucket of propwash... that's why I fly them, not fix them.

As to the whole aviation frat thing... that's too funny. AHP? All we ever did was sit around, drink beer, and play full contact "slip"...

How many ping pong balls (table tennis for those more sophisticated) fit in a 747?

The 172R is different than older 172's and has more rivots. They had to do some structural changes when they certified it at a higher gross weight (and as I said before, the number will be different from airplane to airplane). Go down to maintenance and ask someone to show you the number for a specific airplane (I think N976BC has the most *spin plane*). When you find out let us know.

There was a hulk that I used to rob parts
off that had a cut off 16d nail driven as
a rivet...must have been a repair station
to do work like that!

hehehe...

Latest resources

Back