• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

172 rivets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WMU. Im in the aviation college there. Dont worry, its not a real frat u guys.......more like a club. And yes, ill probably say "one for every hole." Maybe then they'll give me a bigger plane that i can find somethin about online.

Jason5 said:
WMU. Im in the aviation college there. Dont worry, its not a real frat u guys.......more like a club. And yes, ill probably say "one for every hole." Maybe then they'll give me a bigger plane that i can find somethin about online.

It depends on the airplane. Go down to Maintenence and ask on of the mechanics to show you the rivot count in the maintenence log. They have to keep track because it changes sometimes when they make repairs. It's a pretty common question on check rides so it's good to know where to find it.

... It's a pretty common question on check rides so it's good to know where to find it. ...

No, it's not. It's a useless trivium, and any check airman who asks the question (other than for a joke) is just playing I'm-Going-to-Show-You-How-Much-I-Know-and-You-DON'T. Just like Jason's frat brothers are doing.

In as in how many are supposed to be there as part of it's construction or in as how many are rattling around inside unneeded when it leaves the factory

Latest resources

Back