• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For all of you that have enjoyed my avatars, I was finally banned for not keeping this website G rated by ASADFW. So, I went to his house and took a picture of his sister and made that my avatar. Now, I'm sure that I will never be back to flightinfo after this, which is fine with me. This place is a joke anyway. So, It's been fun, sometimes not so fun, but I wish you all the best. Bake.

I don't understand why these new moderators come in, swinging their little doogans around, act like they have something to prove and try to change this forum by banning and threatening all willy-nilly... They're belief is that they're only here to focus on all the negatives of the site and bully people into a little, internet rulebook box. Guess what.. It'll never happen. It's like counting all the stars.. Give it up before you drive yourself crazy! You mods come and go.. A good moderator shouldn't even be noticable. STOP BEING SO EMOTIONAL.. This internet stuff isn't a big effing deal.. Damn!

Oh, and still 310

Last edited:
I wouldn't blame the mods. I think they're just following the rules that the site owner sets for them.

I wouldn't blame the mods. I think they're just following the rules that the site owner sets for them.

There are the mods who go unnoticed and do a fine job and then there are the other kind.. That's all I'm gonna say..

Still 310

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back