• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Milo's has sweet tea too? Dang that rocks. They probably copied Whataburger's idea to have sweet tea. Do they have Dr Pepper too?

Even if their burger does suck compared to Whataburger, I have never met a sweet tea I didn't like.

Milo's has sweet tea too? Dang that rocks. They probably copied Whataburger's idea to have sweet tea. Do they have Dr Pepper too?

Even if their burger does suck compared to Whataburger, I have never met a sweet tea I didn't like.

If you like sweet tea then you HAVE to get some Milo's. I was born and raised in the south (however I am not a big fan of sweet tea). That being said I will drink Milo's sweet tea from time to time and it is the best sweet tea out there.

In college I lived right next door to a Milo's. That must have been the reason I put on about 20 lbs my last year.

You have to REALLY like sugar... there's like 2 cups in every 16 ounces.

"Times up.. Let's do this. AALLEEEEEEEroyyy AAJenkinssss!!!"

For all of you that have enjoyed my avatars, I was finally banned for not keeping this website G rated by ASADFW. So, I went to his house and took a picture of his sister and made that my avatar. Now, I'm sure that I will never be back to flightinfo after this, which is fine with me. This place is a joke anyway. So, It's been fun, sometimes not so fun, but I wish you all the best. Bake.

I've never understood the desire to keep this place G rated, or PG rated for that matter. This is a forum for pilots, not for 3rd graders (although on the non-aviation section, it's sometimes hard to tell the difference ;) ). Maybe it's time to lose this silly notion and let pilots act like pilots.

Latest resources

Back