• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The mandatory retirement age was changed from age 60 to 65 over 7 years ago. I read something the other day that might be appropriate to the discussion here.

"You can't get on to the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last chapter."

The mandatory retirement age was changed from age 60 to 65 over 7 years ago. I read something the other day that might be appropriate to the discussion here.

"You can't get on to the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last chapter."

I think FG didn't make Captain because of his obvious psych issues.

Now he blames everyone else for his problems.

They need to pull this guys medical before he gets in to a position
where he can hurt somebody.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." This quote reminds me of your post because obviously you didn't read the posts before you tried to impart your wisdom. Nobody is hanging out 7 years ago. What we are saying, in regards to the later posts is this: The law is the law. Not everyone made out because somebody had to pay for it. Those getting hired today and those that were established captains made out big. FOs, those in the regionals and those waiting on the streets lost a lot. That is it. Undauntedflyer seems incapable of grasping this reality thus the conversation...

You're going to invoke the United States Congress as a measure of sound decision making and righteousness!?

I just shot my coffee out of my nose.

The only organization with less history of logical reasoning, less ability for clear unbiased thinking, and more self-serving actions, other than the US Congress, is a pilot's union.

Dave

Major idiocy, too.

Latest resources

Back