• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My Franzia ran out 30min ago, and I get jacked by ALG!!! My computer sux ballz apparently.

Well played.

Gotcha... I'll be here tomorrow night too... Was just practicing for my post at exactly midnight CST in 316 days... :)

You were just a few seconds early tonight Whataburger... I won't bring up the elephant thing... tonight... lol... :)

In 315 days, my computer will be the finest calibrated machine known to humankind. Two words:

BRING
IT!!!

Tomorrow night I will be fighting world hunger, striving for world peace, ending the genocide in Kenya, reducing the national debt, and nursing a premature kangaroo baby back to health. I am glad you have time to jack around on the web.

Last edited:
In 315 days, my computer will be the finest calibrated machine known to humankind. Two words:

BRING
IT!!!

Tomorrow night I will be fighting world hunger, striving for world peace, ending the genocide in Kenya, reducing the national debt, and nursing a premature kangaroo baby back to health. I am glad you have time to jack around on the web.

Well since you brought up Kenya... Lol. I have to say new my new found motto, thanks to my 3 year old daughter... :)

Hakuna matata... :cool:

BRING
IT!!!

You are messing with AOL 2.0 my friend.

... Someone just got a brand new floppy disk in the mail with AOL 2.5 ...

I'm SO glad I can work til 65.

Latest resources

Back