• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

#1 Cause of injuries at FlexJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. I've heard there are alot of company "whores" towards the top of the seniority list. Care to share your experience?

My point is simple. Things are starting to improve and I can't stand it when I see pilots bad mouth fellow pilots in public or private for that matter. Specifically, I think we should be mature enough to handle things in person, not smile and talk trash when backs are turned. This kind of crap is cancer in the work environment. FlexJet seems to be turning the corner and needs leaders not gossipers. It's only a select few and you guys know who you are.

Since when are things starting to improve at flex? I still get home at 11pm, work 14 hour days, work 221 days a yeear, and the new schedule is NOT guaranteed in May. The ONLY thing that improved was the pay. Bad mouthing is not mature I agree; however, these guys that are "company whores" are not helping things.

I take it someone has been bad mouthing you?? You came on here to vent with no information.

What about low morale?

Stress is often a culprit that attacks in disguise. You think the upset stomach was just something you ate? Maybe not. Have you been getting more headaches lately? Can it be that you're also taking a hard look at your job situation? Any problems sleeping? Low morale is far reaching and insidious. The results can be seen in the mind and the body. I think openly discussing legitimate complaints is much healthier than trying to sweep it all under the rug. If you do that long enough, you wind up tripping over that bump in the end ......

Cautious....that's uncalled for. NJW has been kind enough to offer her support not only to the NJ guys but to everyone out there trudging through the muck of Factional Slop. She understands what we are going through first-hand....and she gives a damn!!!!!

Many of us say "Thank you" for saying eliquently what many of us think.

By the way NJW.....Happy Birthday!!!!!! 3/6/06 if I'm correct

NJW, With your non-stop union posting.....you are worse than ambulance chasing lawyers.

Latest resources

Back