• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

#1 Cause of injuries at FlexJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJW's prolific posting here is pathological. Of course she is entitled to her opinion, and her opinions might even be well-reasoned and insightful (my opinion: they're not)... but I find it pretty bizarre for a non-employee to be so involved in all of the childish bickering that goes on this website.

She really ought to get out more. Maybe pay more attention to her kids, cook a meal, get a job, volunteer at the church... or whatever!

My wife has a job and there are issues with her employer about which I have opinions. But would I ever DREAM of discussing *her* job on a website? No way! I'm telling you, it's just nutty.

Don't believe me? Try to get your wife to post half as often as her.

Last edited:
Forget posting on here, I'd just like my wife to cook me a meal once in awhile.

Speaking of stress and its effects

When I decided to leave the frac biz and found another job, my mind and body saw the end near and I just couldn't take another week out on the road. It was then I realized how much stress the travelling was causing. It's amazing what you can take when you think you have to, and then when you realize you have a way out, you're just done. I don't know how you guys keep doing it year after year.

Volunteering is a good thing---

I give some of my time daily as part of an outreach committee for 1108. Volunteer does mean without pay for those of you with odd ideas about my motivation for participating in the discussion of the issues. And the next valid point--my kids? They are learning that there are important issues in life bigger than themselves. They are proud of their father's work with the union. From both of us, they are learning how to stand up for what you believe in, and how to fight for what is right. I think those lessons will serve them well throughout their lives. I do know another NJ wife who posts here from time to time. So what if many don't? My husband is also more active in 1108 than the vast majority of NJ pilots. Having the support of the entire family makes the demands on his time much easier on him. As others have pointed out, this forum offers insight and feedback on what the other frac pilots are going through. My husband doesn't have time to read the board, here, and appreciates the info I pass on to him.

I hope that answers question. I should save this post to reuse next time. The regulars are probably getting tired of the questions. :rolleyes: My thanks to those from NJ who try to help explain my presence here. To all of you who offered birthday wishes, they are very much appreciated.
Netjetwife

Hey this thread is about the backstabbing we do at Flex, not NJwife. Hi NJwife.

Hammer, It's always about NJW. She knows everything about the aviation business, just ask her. Rumor has it that WB is tapping her as the next NJ CEO......

yeah, wonder how he made so much money. which now comes my rant. buffet promotes so many democrats, who are pro union but fought his employees so hard on their just due. now they loose 80 mil, I wonder if they loose 80mil again if he will approve lay offs next year and call it streamlining. buffet ur a hypocrite

Hi, Hammer! I post on topic, and my name would appear on threads a lot less often if some on the board would just "get over" my presence here. :rolleyes: I agree with you that the thread is not about me, nor do I wish it to be. I also agree that WB is a hypocrite. The money was always there.

A good friend is working with the Flex organizers. BW is a great guy and will do his best by the Flex pilots.
I will look forward to his updates as y'all go thru the process of joining 1108.
Best Wishes,
Netjetwife

Not here....

I never had any cases of "back stabbing" while I was there (that I know of).

A great bunch of pilots, great equipment. I just wasn't sure which way the company was headed.

How so?

netjetwife said:
I also agree that WB is a hypocrite. The money was always there.

Have you read much about Warren? He doesn't micro manage the companies he acquires. Looks for companies with a decided market advantage - usually number 1 or 2 in their prospective market. Good management (that's certainly subjective) i.e. Santulli - again, it's one's perspective. And lets the managers run the show.

From the ownership side, they sure got NJA pilots to work for nothing for a long time...And that was to WB's advantage.

Pilots have to look out for themselves, and it took them quite a while...

Latest resources

Back