• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
down to 16? How is hiring going? They are only sending what, 4-5 a month to Delta under the SSP when they should be sending 12 and they are barely even on attrition. What happens when they need to send 100 in the last two months of the year?

down to 16? How is hiring going? They are only sending what, 4-5 a month to Delta under the SSP when they should be sending 12 and they are barely even on attrition. What happens when they need to send 100 in the last two months of the year?

Will they "need to send 100" if they shut them down?:bomb:

Thats a valid point. They are increasing our benefits almost on a bi-monthly rate lately. From better non-rev status (which took longer than necessary and pissed off a lot of people at the disrespect), to better hotels than Pinnacle offered (as we all know we are on the road quite a bit and better hotels is a huge issue-once again we see our ALPA brother and sisters at our parent company getting on dedicated limos to nice hotels in areas that are not always next to the airport which end up being in a bad part of town for a city while we wait 1/2 hour for a ride), Then came the retention bonus, then the increased retention bonus and now they are increasing the performance goal bonus.)

I am unsure of the long term success of this company, but I can hope because if I or any of the other good people here get stuck working here, it would be nice to have a company as good as Mesaba with a base in my home town to fly my last 15 years at. Given our career progression to Delta being a wholly owned is not any better than those non-wholly owned with the same interview deal they have with Delta it seems we are thought of as red headed step children. But more so, I fear there is not enough new pilots out there wanting to come to this company. I really think Delta thought that all the "second tier" (sub-Delta standard) would flock to Endeavor for less pay and mediocre work rules (we have cancelation pay) and a chance at a Delta interview. For those of us who once had a flow to Delta (NWA), it has left a bitter taste in our mouth.

By the way, the Endeavor to Delta program was a huge failure given that it showed the lack of interest in coming to a company with the bar set too high to allow those with interest to actually come to the company. Even lowering the bar by not doing the Delta interview process, they can't attract enough pilots to replace the loss of pilots just going to Delta. Now imagine if pilots flocked to United, American, SW, Alaska....... The carrot Delta gives to Endeavor has to be huge. I am not talking a flow-many of us had one of those, the integrity of the union and the company is not to be trusted to follow through on such a deal as a flow. It has to be a lot better than a flow. Many would even agree to a "B" scale with a seniority number with eventual bidding rights to mainline-and a guarantee if Endeavor shuts down, we would be protected with said seniority number.

Last edited:
Endeavor FOs are being a little unreal. So Jan SSP is available for all FOs and by Feb the first interviews go out and by March they've gone through the entire list of FOs who applied? Talk about lazy. If they aren't ready for a Delta interview now (or any airline interview) then what are they waiting for? What have these FOs been doing for the past 7 years?

Unless one is older and planning on retiring, it's a little hard to sympathize with someone who just sits there and does nothing - instead of trying to make something happen. A once in a lifetime opportunity of a FO SSP drops in their lap and people aren't ready. The most vocal of the unfairness of the SSP for CA's only whined and b****ed, now say it's unfair that their opportunity happened too fast. You can't make this stuff up.

Endeavor FOs are being a little unreal. So Jan SSP is available for all FOs and by Feb the first interviews go out and by March they've gone through the entire list of FOs who applied? Talk about lazy. If they aren't ready for a Delta interview now (or any airline interview) then what are they waiting for? What have these FOs been doing for the past 7 years?

Unless one is older and planning on retiring, it's a little hard to sympathize with someone who just sits there and does nothing - instead of trying to make something happen. A once in a lifetime opportunity of a FO SSP drops in their lap and people aren't ready. The most vocal of the unfairness of the SSP for CA's only whined and b****ed, now say it's unfair that their opportunity happened too fast. You can't make this stuff up.

Just when I think you might have gained some maturity you go ahead prove you wrong. The Delta interview is something that needs to be prepared for and let me ask you this, mr genius. If told you could have one tomorrow, would you be prepared for a ATP like exam that actually is full of 1960's era aviation questions? You expect someone to be constantly preparing for a test like that for years on the off chance one will be given to you? You sir have remained as clueless as you have always been and though you may say you test well, you are a clueless idiot on life.

Latest resources

Back