• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the hire date of the junior legacy 9E CA?

1/19/2006 - I don't think you ever got a straight answer. All this superfluous drivel about who's actually most junior (obviously XJ) and about Bloch. That mangled bit of logic expires next year, no? But no hope for a serious list. That's what we (pre-merger 9E) folks get for sending an ass-clown like Mister Hunter to pull buckets/fences out of his derriere.

1/19/2006 - I don't think you ever got a straight answer. All this superfluous drivel about who's actually most junior (obviously XJ) and about Bloch. That mangled bit of logic expires next year, no? But no hope for a serious list. That's what we (pre-merger 9E) folks get for sending an ass-clown like Mister Hunter to pull buckets/fences out of his derriere.

Very true, just remember that Jan 06 hire is still a couple hundred numbers senior to a Jan 05 XJ.... So while both are sitting reserve captain now, come next year, that 9E pilot can bid over and hold a line while the XJ gets perpetual reserve (who has been on reserve for probably 6-7 years already)

Thanks. Hope things start to move again. A lot of buddies around that seniority. It's been a tough few years.

Latest resources

Back