Stop extending Nja brothers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop extenze ing ??? Haha.

I'd say stop whacking off to the possibility we will be paid like one percenters. Delusional. Ain't gonna happen.

Damn these pictures of Jen mc carthy are hot.

Is NetJets a job you want to come back to? I see a lot of SIC's are looking for a job outside of NetJets. There aren't any upgrades in sight and your pay is capped after 7 years. (I think)

Most of the furloughed pilots I talk to have found better jobs and won't be coming back.

I'd focus my energy on a major airline opportunity.

I'm NOT speaking on behalf of the union, just as a furloughee who would love to come back to Netjets.
I fear, however, that most of those taking extended days are the same pilots that have forgetten that there actually are furloughed pilots.
But it would be an interesting "experiment" wouldn't it? to see what would happen if all the guys & girls there "just said no"...

Don't worry guys, its just 750driver picking up the mess that we created.

And you would be incorrect. Every single pilot that I know of my fellow 495 want to come back. Even as NJA has become crappier its still better than most. Also if 1 pilot out of the 495 want to come back is't that enough its his contractual right.

Also I agree from here on out just say NO to extending period and spread the word on the line. Give it the next 3 months and watch what happens. You all will be very suprised how things change for the furloughed and how the companies position changes at the barginging table. JUST SAY NO tell everyone you know.

No

And yes I would like to go back

I have not found another job as good as Nja. I have 10+ years of 135 time a few types and time as a ip/check airman at a large 135. I have no dings on my ticket. I do not have 121 time. I do have time at Nja

I will take your bait.

Not having 121 and being furloughed from Nja have killed any and all of the jobs from me. I have been told so by the people that have the "good" jobs.

So I can work for xyz flying a crj200 and go bankrupt in 6 months but have 121 time

Or

Like most of my brothers

I work my crap job and pay the bills and take care of my family and hope my brothers don't d!ck me and extend so I cand build my war chest back up and hope for a major in the process.

Being furloughed from the place that raises the bar for everyone has given us all a black eye and as such it's hard to find a job. Hr people at my own place now told me this and was the only reason they almost did not hire me.

So back on topic, I bet there are others out there like me and would like to come back

Stay strong and Just Say NO

my buddy is extending because he has a child with leukemia.

but go ahead, keep calling him a money whore. im sure he dont care.

I'm sorry for your friend

With all due respect

We all make choices with work and family, I'm not about to fill his front yard with rats but I'm not buying him beer.

Call the union, or call me. And then I'll call a few guys and so on. If he or anyone else wants fish come to my house and I'll give you all you want.

Don't take the fish off my line and fu@k me I'll give

We will all give if you ask but don't take. I am saying this with all due respect, he is taking and I and the other 3000 guys will give to keep people from extending. Again I'm sorry for his family

Now back on topic

Just say NO. Sometimes with respect

my buddy is extending because he has a child with leukemia.

but go ahead, keep calling him a money whore. im sure he dont care.

Sounds like a good reason to cross a picket line as well. :rolleyes:

Jon +1

Bylaws vote as well. Yes or no but get out and vote.

WE are Nja

Just say NO

Latest resources

Back