• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Files for Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if PNCL actually makes all of the cuts they are talking about, what is going to be left?!

Why are they shuttering Colgan instead of selling it off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the world would they get rid of the 900's in ATL??? That's the only plane DAL like right now other than the 700s.

Why in the world would they get rid of the 900's in ATL??? That's the only plane DAL like right now other than the 700s.

Because Phildo the Dildo underbid the contracts. Delta may buy them up they are owned by Pinnacle. It would give us some cash on hand which will, of course, go to the corporate raiding management.

Because your genius management squad bid to fly them at a rate that does not allow you any profit in an attempt to secure the flying. This type of business is not sustainable.

That's terrible for you guys and I'm sure the fine folks at Hojet would fly them for a 1.50 a day

Oh I'm sure they'll get some of our airplanes. It's obvious Delta is willing to cozy up to them for the future. I expect a lot will go to Mesa as well, but maybe, just maybe a good company like ASA/Expressjet could get some of the flying.

Maybe they could buy us? :)

no they won't. Delta is over the limit on large RJ's and DALPA is not interested in letting them back in one the are out

lest's see? No 900 program at Pinnacle in a year and a fenced Mesaba 900 program. How many people want to bet this whole thing will be back in MSP soon

no they won't. Delta is over the limit on large RJ's and DALPA is not interested in letting them back in one the are out

Not entirely. Even though the -900's are Pinnacles, they are still counted under the Delta scope. In other words, regionals could buy all the extra -900s they wanted and offer them to Delta, Delta could not use them. In the same way, those 16 -900's disappearing would mean 16 less flying for Delta. It's a fairly easy algebra equation as to who will buy them.

Latest resources

Back