Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
b19,
Nothing but a pilots wife huh? You sound like a sexist pig. Maybe you are just not comfortable with women having an opinion. Would you be happy if NJW put on a berka? Maybe she should take off the boots and get back in the kitchen!

Moving along, all those things in your list that you say takes courage to come off the flight deck to do. You know all the management meetings, training, safety, scheduling etc etc, well I hate to inform you, the NJA pilots have been doing that (in their spare time I will add) for years. It is recognized by everyone here that without these pilots stepping up, NJA would years behind where we are today. You see, the pilots here at NJA bring a lot of talent with them. Way to much to list here even if I wanted to. And a lot more experience than many "experienced" managers.
But that is okay, we can all learn from each other.
But what do us lowly servants, errr I mean pilots know about business? :rolleyes:

I was thinking about the absurdity of this and other threads on this website not too long ago and came to an epiphany. This place isn't worth the headache. When one person, B19, dominates so much of the conversation with his circular reasoning and inane rhetoric, it's time to move on. I think he must get a perverse joy out of getting a rise out of so many people. Well, not out of this proud, dues paying NetJets pilot anymore.

The epiphany I came to was that there is no hope in changing his mind or even introducing logic into his arguments. He will always fall back on the same things: "You don't have credibility", "You don't respect non pilot employees", "Unions will destroy you and your company", blah blah blah.

Good luck to the rest of you fighting the good fight. I've personally decided that I can have a more productive conversation with my two year old.

B19
You are nothing but a pilot's wife.
one of your continous comments about NetJetWife

If she is nothing more then a pilots wife, and her post acording to you are garbage, why can't most people see through the garbage and know whats true or not and what is right on their own? I believe they can.

Why are you dedicating so much time to someones post, if they are "Nothing but a Pilot's Wife"?

I believe they can see through garbage here and they see you are the one dishing it out. Are you BB2?

I believe she is doing so much good for our pilot group, at all the fracs, this is why you continue to attack her post!

Last edited:
You nailed it, Sting! Shortly after I began posting here in 2004 I noticed a pattern in the responses from the anti-union sub-set of the board. When I made good points and presented a reality that was beyond the reach of their FUD, they turned ugly and started making personal insults. Their garbage used to upset me until I realized that it was actually a good measuring stick of my effectiveness. I take the time to stay informed and it shows in my posts.

The pilots posting (and reading) here are smart enough to discern the truthful posts from the FUD being flung desperately at them during contract negotiations. They know they have my full support and that I've been here thru the thick and thin. Frac pilots know when they're getting a raw deal and they know that I understand and care. I value the friendship I have found here. I enjoy discussing frac issues and events and I have done my part to help build camaraderie in our online community. I was here before the latest fudspinner showed up and I'll still be here when he has wandered off to harass some other unlucky group that dares to claim their right to work under a contract.

Thanks for the support,
Netjetwife

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HUMAN LIVES AND EXPENSIVE AIRPLANES. THEY SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY. THOSE WHO REFUSE SHOULD GET THE BOOT.

Last edited:
B19 should thank NJW

B19 should thank NJW and all the other wives, significant others and children! If it wasn't for them I am sure someone would have regressed about 50 years and he we be posting via a OUJIA board.

And in his very words and insults, B19 (red for kool aid!) shows what a baseless FUD spewer he is. While he sounds the trumpets to recognize the worth and value of all the "non-pilot" support personnel in flight operations, at the same time he is willing to attempt to debase and insult the "support" personnel at home, with comments like "you are nothing but a pilot's wife."

The rhetoric he forwards is nothing but a typical anti union scheme to try to drive rank and file employees against one another by creating a divide. We all KNOW (from NJ example no less) that our successful negotiation of a contract will be the only thing that will SAVE this damn ship, and thus save the jobs of our valuable support personnel (a category into which our PSMs, PMs, and almost all higher management do NOT fall.)

Hear! Hear! Thanks for supporting all the family members, Cougar. :) A Ouija board, huh? If that's how we posted I think I'd dress like a gypsy for my avatar...:p I'd peer into my crystal ball....and see the Options pilots...getting a contract...NJASAP becoming official...and those who discriminate against family members and/or spread FUD would be getting the boot. :D

Great post, Hobbes...with an "e"....;) how refreshing to read the truth. :beer:

Last edited:
Hell yeah Hobbes! Great post. b19 shows no respect for our spouses and families. You know why? I think I figured it all out...just now.

First of all, his dad left when he was young because he realized that his son was an idiot. Second, one of his mom's many boyfriends was a Teamster and beat his ass senseless for being so stupid. When he finally grew into a fine young future Union buster, he went through about 17 wives because he obviously has no respect for women. It is also obvious that his brain was damaged by it but if all that lead paint he ate at a young age didn't also make him sterile, I'm sure any kids he may have hate his guts.

That would explain his hatred toward you netjetwife. He's just a jealous, brain dead, sterile, bitter, Union busting wife hater.

Rock on NJW!

b19, save the planet, and please - exterminate yourself

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back