• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT "imploding"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, this is getting good! PBR in IAH should write this down and create a "Tuesday Night Movie" on TBS....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Any you should lay off the pizza and Code Red Mt Dew, and BTW watching your mom take in the pooter isn't polite, no matter what noises she and "Uncle Steve" are making on the living room floor.

It will be, eventually. Just not the way YOU envision it.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jerry Atkin's lack of morals will put all of us workers out of a job just so that he can put more money in his back account. He is disgusting!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jerry Atkin's lack of morals will put all of us workers out of a job just so that he can put more money in his back account. He is disgusting!

I hate the way Lasa is run as much you are disgusted with Lxjt but do you honestly think delta and united Pilots make more because their CEOs have more morals? We have basically zero leverage by design. The only leverage we have is what we are using now and that it has gotten so out of hand top to bottom that the majority are fed up and voted no while being threatened to shut er down

Last edited:
I hate the way Lasa is run as much you are disgusted with Lxjt but do you honestly think delta and united Pilots make more because their CEOs have more morals? We have basically zero leverage by design. The only leverage we have is what we are using now and that it has gotten so out of hand top to bottom that the majority are fed up and voted no while being threatened to shut er down

Well, the same people are running both but I was talking about Inc and JA specifically. It's his decision to pay two for the cost of running two separate airlines and at the same time as us to take pay cuts, all so that he can put more money in his bank account. He can choose for all of us to play on the same team, pull in one direction, make profits for the corporation as one unit but his lack of morals allows him to sleep at night while he pits two of his employee groups against each other. Again, just so that he can put more money in his pocket while asking us to take concessions.

Mainline guys are still in concessionary contracts. But at least their CEO isn't asking them for concessions while their airlines are profitable. That's the heinous thing about JA. There is a special place for people like that.

There is a special place for people like that.

SGU?
Avoiding the obvious? Ask yourself why he hasn't combined the 2 operations. And sent his number #1 enforcer to run you guys.
I will answer the unpopular answer, he has plans for you. Do you think that mother DAL and SGU are doing this whole thing by accident? According to Genny DAL is going to be hiring 60 per month for the next decade that's 700+ per year. Lets see, where are the 700 a year going to come from, every regional out there will be the warehouse that they draw from and all at 1st year pay.
The Regionals will be slowly drawn down until they cannot operate and their remaining pilots are unemployed and free to apply at a remaining regional or major operation, only to be hired at first year pay over and over again until they either give up or employed by a major. Make no mistake, they need pilots, but only want to pay as little as possible. The average pilots passion for flight will be exploited until there is no passion left. FUPM!

Last edited:
SGU?
Avoiding the obvious? Ask yourself why he hasn't combined the 2 operations. And sent his number #1 enforcer to run you guys.
I will answer the unpopular answer, he has plans for you. Do you think that mother DAL and SGU are doing this whole thing by accident? According to Genny DAL is going to be hiring 60 per month for the next decade that's 700+ per year. Lets see, where are the 700 a year going to come from, every regional out there will be the warehouse that they draw from and all at 1st year pay.
The Regionals will be slowly drawn down until they cannot operate and their remaining pilots are unemployed and free to apply at a remaining regional or major operation, only to be hired at first year pay over and over again until they either give up or employed by a major. Make no mistake, they need pilots, but only want to pay as little as possible. The average pilots passion for flight will be exploited until there is no passion left. FUPM!

No, not SGU. Jerry Atkin has a special place for his immorality.

Now tell me something I don't know. And what does dal have to do with it and not UAL?

No, not SGU. Jerry Atkin has a special place for his immorality.

Now tell me something I don't know. And what does dal have to do with it and not UAL?

Nev,
DAL is slightly more competent than UAL, and DAL has traditionally been more in tune with SGU. UAL has been a cash cow for SGU, but that's just business. I have been involved with Skywest for quite awhile and watch from the inside. I don't trust any of them, they are all playing this from the inside. Does anyone think that the regional model was created by the regionals?
We are dealing in a multi-billion dollar a year business, and to think that it is being run un-planned and with random consequences is more than a little foolish.
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am not a randomness believer either. Entropy may rule the universe, but business, even one as poorly run as the airlines have human intervention and when you combine humans and money/power there is ample opportunity for shennanigans. Ask why, Occams Razor will lead you to the answer, or close. If Jerry and the kids haven't combined the 2 airlines ask the question, WHY? Then select the simplest answer possible. They have plans, devine what you may from available information.

Your version of morality, just might be different from Jerry's.

This whole industry makes the Enron guys look like amatures. Look up UAL ESOP and the pensions.

Meet your future.

Last edited:
SGU?

That's sorta close. Crew Resources just sent a memo out Friday stating 50 per month for the next 10-20 years. 600 is the supposed max per year due to internal trainings and upgrades etc.

Also, if you start at a Major, you start at first year pay. Just because you flew "DL or UA Pax" as an RJ pilot doesn't give you credit at mainline. That isn't how it works. Good thing is first year pay has gone up considerably, and movement due to retirements could lead to a larger plane 2nd year, meaning higher pay and better QOL sooner as people retire.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's sorta close.

You friggin' troll! You just have to comment on every damn thing huh. Who cares if the quote is close or not, WE (not you) know about the coming hiring at the majors. Thanks for playing Jenny Troll!

Also, if you start at a Major, you start at first year pay.

Duh, no shet dumbass! Geez you think we don't know that. You are definitely not a pilot. It's obvious with these stupid remarks you write, like the one below highlighted in red. What a troll! :rolleyes:

That's sorta close. Crew Resources just sent a memo out Friday stating 50 per month for the next 10-20 years. 600 is the supposed max per year due to internal trainings and upgrades etc.

Also, if you start at a Major, you start at first year pay. Just because you flew "DL or UA Pax" as an RJ pilot doesn't give you credit at mainline. That isn't how it works. Good thing is first year pay has gone up considerably, and movement due to retirements could lead to a larger plane 2nd year, meaning higher pay and better QOL sooner as people retire.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Reading comprehension not your strong suit huh? I guess the lithium increase and Adderall reduction wasn't good for your studies eh?
Nice try fatboy!

Latest resources

Back