• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT healthcare premium refund?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At a minimum, they need to reimburse the pilots the difference for the past 2 years, and immediately reduce the coverage.

Reduce the coverage? Its bad enough as it is. Don't dare have a family member need surgery on FO income!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reduce the coverage? Its bad enough as it is. Don't dare have a family member need surgery on FO income!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Meaning reduce what we pay for the same coverage. Since they are purposely charging us more for what should have been a lesser amount.

You got that right. The company screwed me out of some money earlier this year. Rather than submit all the paperwork only to have it declined, I simply used my throttle hand to rectify the situation.

If the company isn't careful, they'll piss of a majority of the pilot group like they did back in September of '07, and things will get REALLY ugly!

Just remember this when a T/A comes back for a vote and ALPA is telling you to vote it in Or Else !

"Watch for the turkey voucher “opt-in” button on the xjt.com home page starting Monday" -Brad

Don't hold your breath for a "opt-in" button to receive your stolen insurance premiums, though.

Hey hey stop it guys. You need to be more respectful of your fellow coworker! Now I know your under some stress i.e. worry about paying bills, kids, wife, and such things, but we need to be respectful to each other no matter what. Brads new motto: Do as I say not as I do!

Hey hey stop it guys. You need to be more respectful of your fellow coworker! Now I know your under some stress i.e. worry about paying bills, kids, wife, and such things, but we need to be respectful to each other no matter what. Brads new motto: Do as I say not as I do!

Yeah, the success of our company is at stake on this one so make sure you take the increased focus on internal training seriously.

Latest resources

Back