XJT healthcare premium refund?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoberIrishman

We need to demand a refund of the money siphoned out of our pay packets due to the overcharges this year.
How long has this been going on, and does it apply to both groups?
Views anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Relax SI,
Inc. has always used the employees a an ATM. Welcome to our world of rounding down on credit, and just flat out wrong paychecks. The corp. is run by bean counters, you will get used to the lightening of your bank account, they do it enough, you become numb. The real irony will be when people start quitting by FedExing their ID badges back with no explanation. When I quit to go elsewhere, it will just be business, nothing more than a simple business decision.

Relax SI,
Inc. has always used the employees a an ATM. Welcome to our world of rounding down on credit, and just flat out wrong paychecks. The corp. is run by bean counters, you will get used to the lightening of your bank account, they do it enough, you become numb. The real irony will be when people start quitting by FedExing their ID badges back with no explanation. When I quit to go elsewhere, it will just be business, nothing more than a simple business decision.

No one will quit without giving notice. If you do you don't get paid for your accrued vacation. While it might feel good to do it is it worth 3 weeks or more pay?

Last edited:
Woops. I blame auto correct and my ipad
You freakin liar, you don't have an ipad!!! You have a nexus or whatever it is!!! Gaw did you lie on your job application too??

The above was said tongue and cheek.... Whatever that really means and said in my best Jackie moon voice!!! Love that movie!!!

No one will quit without giving notice. If you do you don't get paid for your accrued vacation. While it might feel good to do it is it worth 3 weeks or more pay?

Policy manual not withstanding.....take vacation, send the notice the day prior.
The point was and is, your parent company has a long and checkered history of payroll manipulation, to their favor. They don't look at as stealing, it's just good business. They know that 90% of the employees don't audit their paychecks and if they can shave a few 10ths of a percent on a 100million payroll, it pays for chimps Bentley.

Still want us to 'get on board' now?

Latest resources

Back