• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT healthcare premium refund?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So far nothing from management. What a bunch of slimy degenerates. What kind of car is Uncle Rico gonna get? Putting my money on a mint 1973 Dodge kidnap van.

We need to demand a refund of the money siphoned out of our pay packets due to the overcharges this year.
How long has this been going on, and does it apply to both groups?
Views anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey, what's happening?

Yeah, I had payroll take a look on the computer and sure enough, we found the glitch. So yeah, starting in January, your health care co-pay should be correct...yeah.

Oh, and I'm going to have you go ahead and move your crew lounge to the D Concourse...yeah, thanks.

Yeah, and one more thing. We lost some people, so I'm going to go ahead and have you come in on Saturday, OK?

Thanks!

Brad

Actually, we're playing a little catch-up and gonna need you to come in on Sunday as well.

Great thanks[fayd].

Official response:
"Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time."

Show me the money, they better give us our money back.

Take a dollar from a pilot and he will cost u ten....

You got that right. The company screwed me out of some money earlier this year. Rather than submit all the paperwork only to have it declined, I simply used my throttle hand to rectify the situation.

If the company isn't careful, they'll piss of a majority of the pilot group like they did back in September of '07, and things will get REALLY ugly!

You got that right. The company screwed me out of some money earlier this year. Rather than submit all the paperwork only to have it declined, I simply used my throttle hand to rectify the situation.

If the company isn't careful, they'll piss of a majority of the pilot group like they did back in September of '07, and things will get REALLY ugly!
Brakes ain't cheap either...

At a minimum, they need to reimburse the pilots the difference for the past 2 years, and immediately reduce the coverage.

Hey, what's happening?

Yeah, I had payroll take a look on the computer and sure enough, we found the glitch. So yeah, starting in January, your health care co-pay should be correct...yeah.

Oh, and I'm going to have you go ahead and move your crew lounge to the D Concourse...yeah, thanks.

Yeah, and one more thing. We lost some people, so I'm going to go ahead and have you come in on Saturday, OK?

Thanks!

Brad
Absolutely classic. Best post of the year--it sums up the situation so perfectly, I can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

Latest resources

Back