• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJET CR2 pilots must rebid!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They took the popcorn machine out of the crew lounge to save money.

They are looking for every penny

I think pilot costs might be a consideration

It's not a consideration at all! Once they stop handing out free food on holidays, turkey coupons, perfect attendance prizes, mini Indy, anniversary gifts, and the cost to administer all stars and all of these programs, then I MIGHT consider it. Why is this so hard to understand for some of the CRJ people?

It's not a consideration at all! Once they stop handing out free food on holidays, turkey coupons, perfect attendance prizes, mini Indy, anniversary gifts, and the cost to administer all stars and all of these programs, then I MIGHT consider it. Why is this so hard to understand for some of the CRJ people?

Silly Nevets, you forgot vacation low.

"80 million dollars in synergies" be damned!!!!!!!!!

The next time some of you ERJ guys comes through IAD can you bring some "NO PBS" stickers? Thanks.

PBS is dead at XJet.

ASA driver, I do too. The problem in my humble opimion with it is across the board day for day and dollar for dollar (and not necessarily in your case) is that the company has to much much control over the pairings and can be to liberal with their use of the window. Everything they are doing is contractual, however there is a huge difference between doing what is right and doing just what you have to legally. These clowns don't understand that. There is no telling how many sick calls, fatigue calls, misc call outs, and scheduling issues the company has caused themselves because of the way they do the scheduling here....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back