• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wynn Resorts to Get First G650 - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you got it backwards, PH was the one being cheap not MM. Got to get the money to pay for his G650 from somewhere. In fact MM backed me up and said go to a hotel and he'll deal with PH. Hopefully PH can get someone to lease his airplane so he doesn't have to resort to charter.

Its gonna end up being a China lease.....even though he wants it to stay based in the USA. He'll have to let it go to a China base. Or let it sit.

Yes, Steve is getting the first customer delivery of a 650.

Pay and QOL are decent as long as you don't mind not having regularly scheduled days off. And a boss that will fire you as soon as look at you (which is tough for him since he has RP). And a CP that is SERIOUSLY old school (if you know what I mean). And you don't mind signing a training contract that is straight-up ridiculous.

But it's 80 and clear blue on Thanksgiving Day, there's no such thing as last call, and you can buy a 3,000 sf house in a REALLY nice part of town for 300 grand so Vegas ain't all bad.

Do you mean first US customer delivery? I was under the impression the first deliveries were foreign registered.

Do you mean first US customer delivery? I was under the impression the first deliveries were foreign registered.

It's a single digit serial number. Not sure who's jet will be out of completion first.

How is a training contract legal if its required for the job?

Simple. Don't sign it if you don't want the job. Sign it and bail and see how you are received by other operators.

Legal, illegal, ethical, unethical--it's part 91. That's the deal.

TC

Latest resources

Back