Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that this would have been a whole lot easier if the MEC had reviewed the proposal before it was a TA and rejected it then..

They were fully briefed.

if Mr. Kelly cannot operate the 717 profitably in our system, he will do something...if I were @ aai I woud bid the 737

Let's be REALLY honest...if YOU were taking a 30% loss of seniority, would you vote for it?

No way, Jose.

The AAI MEC did what's best for their pilots. That's their job. And arbitration is much preferable to the porking you clowns wanted to give them.

And for those who were not taking a 30% loss??

Originally Posted by Fubijaakr
Let's be REALLY honest...if YOU were taking a 30% loss of seniority, would you vote for it?

No way, Jose.

The AAI MEC did what's best for their pilots. That's their job. And arbitration is much preferable to the porking you clowns wanted to give them.
No way Jose, lets be really honest, that 30% loss is a FALLACY presented by ALPA to ramp up the emotion train. Those pilots claim a 30% drop are actually being placed at damn near if not at DOH position. You think they should be placed anywhere near a 40 year SWA captain?

Another fallacy, 15% gain for SWAPA, BS, on average it was (SL9 no longer exists) no more than 8%, the best end game bump is 1% at retirement, most ending even next to their counterpart at AT, now how is that unfair? Should it be fair for SWA pilots to take a seniority loss through retirement? Answer that.

No way Jose, lets be really honest, that 30% loss is a FALLACY presented by ALPA to ramp up the emotion train. Those pilots claim a 30% drop are actually being placed at damn near if not at DOH position. You think they should be placed anywhere near a 40 year SWA captain?
Have you even looked at the actual list? Sure doesn't sound like it.

I'm pretty typical . . . . . 29% on our list, would be at 61%, placed next to guys hired almost 4 years later than me.

Have you even looked at the actual list? Sure doesn't sound like it.

I'm pretty typical . . . . . 29% on our list, would be at 61%, placed next to guys hired almost 4 years later than me.

I guess the point that many of us are making is that even though you are at 29% on the AirTran list, you need to exempt the percentage of pilots at SWA that are pre 1993. And those 2005 that you got funneled in with on the AIP, they would fall in the 40% range at AirTran. The AIP put them at 61%, are they losing out on almost 20%? DOH would put you at 49% on the SWA list, you would lose 12% with the AIP, and that is where the reality of the 12% SWA gain falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back