Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
"Delta Air Lines has decided to cut in half the number of passenger seats available to travelers flying from Bangor International Airport to Boston.

Beginning April 8, Delta will utilize a 19-seat turbo-propeller plane in place of the 50-seat passenger jets that have to date flown the route from BIA to Boston's Logan International Airport, said Kent Landers, spokesman for Delta."

"Delta Air Lines has decided to cut in half the number of passenger seats available to travelers flying from Bangor International Airport to Boston.

Beginning April 8, Delta will utilize a 19-seat turbo-propeller plane in place of the 50-seat passenger jets that have to date flown the route from BIA to Boston's Logan International Airport, said Kent Landers, spokesman for Delta."

Hmmmmm, probably Mesa!!

Bangor, I didn't even kiss her.

Who Cares. Delta Sucks. <duck>

Big Sky, hence the ad for the the Boston open house that keeps appearing at the top of your screen.

-Goose

Hmmmmm, probably Mesa!!

Nope. But they are buying the 1900s from Mesa. You will see the YV on the tail. They are hiring Street Captains. I went to BIL fror the interview. Found out that the Union has just neg. a new pay scale. 30.50 for first year captain. That is DOWN form 37. I boarded a plane and headed home. Please tell everyone that might get suckered like I did. Seemed like a good company but it wasn't for me at that rate.

Profitable
Expanding so fast that they are comming apart at the seams
Took consesions on captain pay

Well I took my ball and went home.

Nope. But they are buying the 1900s from Mesa. You will see the YV on the tail. They are hiring Street Captains. I went to BIL fror the interview. Found out that the Union has just neg. a new pay scale. 30.50 for first year captain. That is DOWN form 37. I boarded a plane and headed home. Please tell everyone that might get suckered like I did. Seemed like a good company but it wasn't for me at that rate.

Profitable
Expanding so fast that they are comming apart at the seams
Took consesions on captain pay

Well I took my ball and went home.

Now if others would read this and not work for shi$$y wages we might turn this industry around just a little!!

Good Job! I can't wait to see all the people that sign up for Mesa's Operation in China!!!! But then again, in China you could probaby afford your own bamboo hut and get laid for 10 bucks every night!!!

What union? Last time I checked, Big Sky is non-union. If there is one now, it is very recent.

Latest resources

Back