Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny story, the SIC that always wears the uniform when he can dress down was flying with another PIC yesterday and the freight showed up early and he left him. I am definitely going to buy that PIC a drink.

Capt. who insisted that FO's synchronize their watch to his. In hard IFR before making a turn would ask the FO to "clear your side". Had a theory that flying fast was safer. You would arrive at your destination that much quicker thus leaving less time in the aircraft in which something bad could happen. EVERYONE: Take note of this theory and always drive 100mph. I mean hey, you'll get there that much quicker thus leaving less driving time in which to have a wreck. DO IT! IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Last edited:
I flew with a douche bag that when ever we'd fly in the rain (We are from Fl. so it rains alot) he would put on a hair net before he got out of the aircraft. As a air ambulance crew we are required to help lift out patients. So before we'd load or deplane a patient this numbnuts would do so sort of stretching and calistetic's right in front of line guys and family members of the patient. But the worst is that everytime we'd land at any field even a controlled he,d anounce over the radio IE" Tampa traffic N#$# has arrived at TPA. I've slapped the mike out of his hands a couple of times.

I used to fly with this jerk of a captain that looked just like kilroy's avatar (above), minus the beard and glasses.

Oh, wait, that was ME.

Never mind...

My God! I knew I had a good guy showing me the ropes, but I think tomorrow I'll bring him a gourmet breakfast before loading up.

PowerCurve ... spill it ... who'd you work for? That was OFF THE SCALE! :eek:

Minh

Pinnacle pilots and Stews who cruise the Mall of America in full uniform (including cover) while on home reserve in MSP.

Take the hat off, son. You're not under arms and no one's going to salute ya.

I was flight instructing Pre 9/11 and and this guy came in and starting asking questions about flight school. He seemed pretty interested in flying and seemed like a perfect candidate for some multi, since he told me he already had his PVT. He said he wanted some twin time, he was sick of flying singles......"sweet" huh. Well, I asked to see his license and medical and he pulls out this big as# piece of paper and it was a fake license from MS flight simulator.....I started laughing my arse off....But he was dead serious, he really thought he was a Pvt pilot..

I ended up milking him for a couple of hours of pointless multi anyway....it was strictly flight seeing.

Well....

Inconceivable said:
Pinnacle pilots and Stews who cruise the Mall of America in full uniform (including cover) while on home reserve in MSP.

Take the hat off, son. You're not under arms and no one's going to salute ya.

well i saw one time a mesaba captain walking in the mall of america in full uniform.

I had to go into a Fry's groccery store one night on the way home from the airport to pick up something for my wife, and I was wearing my uniform - does that make me a loser, or can I get off this one time?

In my defense I felt really uncomfortable the whole time I was in there! :D

Latest resources

Back