• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who got Zarqawi?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't appreciate having my post deleted. There was no information in my post that you could not find in the Tuesday Chicago Tribune. Get a grip.

I hope the S-O-B died in excrutiating pain, whimpering like a dog. I hope he realized who got him and saw them. I hope he begged for mercy, received none and that he burns in hell for an eternity. Good riddance.

A pox on the journos who wanted to know if he was treated humanely...About as humanely as he treated Nick Berg and others before he murdered them.

I hate these scum who murder in the name of their god and then hide behind every civilised nations' bill of rights. Toss out their rights when they ignore ours. We should shoot first and ask questions later.

Well done guys, good shooting.

I don't appreciate having my post deleted. There was no information in my post that you could not find in the Tuesday Chicago Tribune. Get a grip.

Hey Lear...there are bad guys in this world who may not have access to Chicago newspapers, but do have access to the internet and this site.

I'm not going to sit around and give out info that may aid the bad guys, even though that information seems rather innocuous to you. Put all of the info together and, voila! Somebody may be threatened.

BTW I got my grip years ago...:cool: And I still have it. Thanks.

Have access to the site but not the Chicago Tribune which is online. Doubtful, come on you can do better than that. Lame, lame, lame.

Lear Wanna Be said:
Have access to the site but not the Chicago Tribune which is online. Doubtful, come on you can do better than that. Lame, lame, lame.

Hey civi,
listen to the mil guys...and shut your man-pleaser!:cool:

CatfishVT9 said:
Fox News is reporting that he was alive when US forces arrived and he rolled off the gurney the Iraqis were carrying him on and tried to get away.

That means 2 great things:

1. It was a slow, painful death.
2. He knows exactly who killed him.

I agree. My first thoughts seeing the reports was that this vermin died far to quickly. I would of preferred a long slow painful death while his internal bleeding let him rot from within. I was overjoyed later knowing that his last waking moments on earth were filled with dread and terror.

God bless each and every one of our troops. My prayers are with you daily for you all to come home safe and be with your families again.

Last edited:
B-727 said:
Communications Security. People, please think before you type and hit the enter button. The world does not need to know who, what, or how. Consider the possible repercussions or reprisals against the individuals involved, their units, their families, etc. Could anything posted in this thread be useful to our enemies?

Talking or writing about units, deployment or redeployment schedules, equipment, block numbers and mod numbers, weapons, tactics, capabilities, etc, is way beyond appropriate. Let's limit this discussion to the Bravo Zulus and "attaboys" that are so richly deserved, and refrain from any details.

Thanks for considering these points.

B-727

Excellent advice.

lowtimedriver said:
Just for theatrics, we should have dropped some napalm on the SOB's after the first two 500 pounders. That would have freaked the habibi's out.

I have a better idea. Use some anti personnel cluster bombs and fill them with pork rinds.

Has anyone read up on Roosevelt and the rough riders in what they used to do with the Islamic fanatics they killed?

Latest resources

Back