• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whining Trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got info today that one of our "Airtran Family" members was bad mouthing SWA on a crew van, one of our FAs video taped the rant on her phone and posted it to face book. She confronted him about it on the van told him if he did not like SWA to move on and then told him she posted it to face book. He then blew up some more and demanded she remove it.

She was later called into the supervisors office and told good job but now you have to take it down.

I wish the company would wake up and understand what is coming in the way of future employees as these people transition over to the SWA side. SWA just keeps showering them with sugar and praise all the while they are plotting and sewing seeds of discontent.

I can tell you right now if and when I have to fly with one of them, if I hear one complaint or any bitching that FO will be pulled ASAP. I am not going to take any of the ALPA complaining from these lotto winners. I am going to have them pulled and will be sending the IRs out at the speed of light............

I am waiting so please bring it,,,,,, my laptop is standing by and I have pro standards on speed dial

I hope you First Officers have the ability when bidding to avoid flying with certain captains. Never had to but would start with this individual.

I think I met Vixen in an elevator going to the Hilton at the BOS airport. All she had was "but your getting a 50% raise". Then at the bar, she wanted to try my wings. First my seniority, then my food, where will it stop with her? And I'm supposed to be grateful.

Got info today that one of our "Airtran Family" members was bad mouthing SWA on a crew van, one of our FAs video taped the rant on her phone and posted it to face book. She confronted him about it on the van told him if he did not like SWA to move on and then told him she posted it to face book. He then blew up some more and demanded she remove it.

She was later called into the supervisors office and told good job but now you have to take it down.

I wish the company would wake up and understand what is coming in the way of future employees as these people transition over to the SWA side. SWA just keeps showering them with sugar and praise all the while they are plotting and sewing seeds of discontent.

I can tell you right now if and when I have to fly with one of them, if I hear one complaint or any bitching that FO will be pulled ASAP. I am not going to take any of the ALPA complaining from these lotto winners. I am going to have them pulled and will be sending the IRs out at the speed of light............

I am waiting so please bring it,,,,,, my laptop is standing by and I have pro standards on speed dial

Hey slick, I dare you to copy this to your CEO along with your emp. number. Betcha get an internal beat-town.

You seem close to snapping. The bad kind of snap that makes the national news.

the troublemaker was the FA...i have to ask: who is she doing? that was a move made by a skank for sure...

I have to agree with you here, and this is definitely where I draw the line. I would never condone ANYONE recording and posting my rants, or anyone else's, without prior permission. Like it or not we are all fellow employees, and I would never support recording a crewmember just for retribution.

I know as a RSW I am going to be getting some of the "One LUV" as BWI drops 12 and I get closer to my displacement never to return! So tell the "Tranny" to drink a cup of shut the.....

Well maybe if you didn't take all the capt seats you wouldn't be getting pushed out of bwi as an FO. You screwed yourselves, instead of 800 FO's you got 1700 that have to bid into 9 bases.

If that really happened, and I doubt it did, how is your rant any better?

Hee-HAW! Hee-HAW! What a jackass! :laugh:

What CA seats? 717 is never coming over...

According to GK " no net loss of airframes " there would have been a transition of senior 717 captains to 73 captains with a more fair sli. All SWA did was kick the can down the road, 2015,2016, 2017 upgrades will have a lot of FAT guys.

What CA seats? 717 is never coming over...
Our 737 CA seats. Those ARE coming over. And Southwest pilots will be taking all the CA seats.

Fletch is 100% right, if our CA's would have kept their seats, your F/O's wouldn't be getting pushed anywhere. With this deal, your senior 300 F/O's get to upgrade but at the expense of the bottom 300 or so of your F/O's who get moved around the system as our Captains come over as F/O's. Again, we didn't make it that way; the SLI was dictated by Southwest management.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Vixen pretty much has made a bigger fool out of HERSELF than pretty much anyone else on here in a very long time........and I really don't think SHE has the self awareness to understand how foolish SHE has come across.
Fixed it for you. And yes, that happened a LONG time ago.

I hope you First Officers have the ability when bidding to avoid flying with certain captains. Never had to but would start with this individual.
As I understand it, they do, it's called an "avoidance bid", and you can put 3 people on it if memory serves. Eventually her real name will surface and I'm sure she will find herself flying with only OSW. I'm not going to go there with what can happen to her if the FAT start retaliating (she didn't seem to understand the reference, however). The last thing we need is some internal civil war of who can turn who into the company and the FAA.

Divisiveness like this really serves NO useful purpose. The fact is people are going to be angry for a long, long time, and whether you agree with the degree of angst or not is irrelevant. As I've said before, you can't tell people how they should feel or how quickly they should "get over it". Best thing we can all do is just leave each other alone for a while and let wounds heal and realize the line employees didn't do this. Southwest management moved EVERYONE'S cheese. We just need to figure out how to adjust and move on with life.

Thanks to the crew who got me home last night, and hope you enjoyed the Krispy Kremes. :) I appreciate the positive words from the F/O especially. We can all get through this if we don't take our frustration out on each other. :beer:

Flown with several former AAI pilots.....all have been model SWA new hire attitude types. I expect nearly all but not all will be the same. SWA has 1%ers also. Very happy with the new crew members and thanks to all for bringing their "A"game to the cockpit. Look forward to meeting more like these.

Latest resources

Back