• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whining Trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got info today that one of our "Airtran Family" members was bad mouthing SWA on a crew van, one of our FAs video taped the rant on her phone and posted it to face book. She confronted him about it on the van told him if he did not like SWA to move on and then told him she posted it to face book. He then blew up some more and demanded she remove it.

She was later called into the supervisors office and told good job but now you have to take it down.

I wish the company would wake up and understand what is coming in the way of future employees as these people transition over to the SWA side. SWA just keeps showering them with sugar and praise all the while they are plotting and sewing seeds of discontent.

I can tell you right now if and when I have to fly with one of them, if I hear one complaint or any bitching that FO will be pulled ASAP. I am not going to take any of the ALPA complaining from these lotto winners. I am going to have them pulled and will be sending the IRs out at the speed of light............

I am waiting so please bring it,,,,,, my laptop is standing by and I have pro standards on speed dial

Here we go!

Got info today that one of our "Airtran Family" members was bad mouthing SWA on a crew van, one of our FAs video taped the rant on her phone and posted it to face book. She confronted him about it on the van told him if he did not like SWA to move on and then told him she posted it to face book. He then blew up some more and demanded she remove it.

She was later called into the supervisors office and told good job but now you have to take it down.

I wish the company would wake up and understand what is coming in the way of future employees as these people transition over to the SWA side. SWA just keeps showering them with sugar and praise all the while they are plotting and sewing seeds of discontent.

I can tell you right now if and when I have to fly with one of them, if I hear one complaint or any bitching that FO will be pulled ASAP. I am not going to take any of the ALPA complaining from these lotto winners. I am going to have them pulled and will be sending the IRs out at the speed of light............

I am waiting so please bring it,,,,,, my laptop is standing by and I have pro standards on speed dial

I'm an ALPA member. As far as I'm concerned, you can assess me as much as it takes, for as long as it takes. I don't care if it burns like cordwood. Spend it til this guy has none...

Vixen, please pm your name and emp. number to me so I can look you up when I'm downgraded. I promise not to let you down. I just hope it's before pro stds. stops taking your calls.

Will you still buy the first round at the bar?

Cry baby!!!!!!!! No hugs growing up?? Did you marry the first girl that said yes???? Im sure you're pleasure to fly with.......

Someone is in need of a serious blanket party.

I am an ALPA member and I bad mouth SWA all the time on the bus.......TIC

You are a real tough chick behind a keyboard who acts all tough then threatens to run to PRO stands rather than MAN UP and handle it herself!!

What an effing joke you are Vixen

Latest resources

Back