Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
(1)Wallet, (2)Back of Logbook, (3)Flight bag, (4)What's a medical?

Last edited:
(5) I used to have a lot of trouble with time pieces, seems I couldn't hold on to a watch for more than a couple of months. I saw a movie called " Pulp Fiction " a few years back and it gave me a wonderful idea about how to keep from losing my watch ( even under very difficult circumstances ), it worked so well I figured why not keep my Pilot Certificates and medical there too!
Hope this helps.

:eek:

FreightGuyNTX said:
(5) I used to have a lot of trouble with time pieces, seems I couldn't hold on to a watch for more than a couple of months. I saw a movie called " Pulp Fiction " a few years back and it gave me a wonderful idea about how to keep from losing my watch ( even under very difficult circumstances ), it worked so well I figured why not keep my Pilot Certificates and medical there too!
Hope this helps.

:eek:
For those of us who couldn't stay awake through that movie, could you enlighten us?

As for me, Wallet, never leave home without it.

Freight Guy,
Hilarious answer...and classic movie! Esp the expanded Director's Edition DVD. That about made my day.

I bought one of those Large book covers, I need my log book, medical, check book, sectionals, selected apporach plates, and mini E-6B in it.

pilot certificates and medical go in the flight bag. So does the 2 cell D flashlight and the ops manual. Since I can't fly without any of that stuff and the required navigation charts, headset and a calculator for weight and balance...I'm always assured that the credentials will be with me, neat and dry.

Medical? Who needs a medical, I just eat the examiers that try to test me, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti..Naa just kidding..Wallet.

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie, that was from Silence of the Lambs, Or Hanibal, just thought of that cause they both were on TV last night. Pretty cool movies, but kinda freaky.

SD

That's funny. Who wouldn't have got the bit from "silence"?

We must be on a roll, cause I just mentioned Ed Gein in another thread. A real life Hannibal the Cannibal.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back