• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"What's next now for AA/US possible merger'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Sulley. Anyways.......You guys were going to EAT it or go CHAP 7. Them's is the facts. AWA got a mortgage and bought your butts. They did. You then agreed on binding arbitration, and your MEC chair even said NIC was a good guy to do it. Then, when NIC was ready to give his award, he told your guy to come around and try to work it out. Did your guy take NIC's advice? NOPE. IDIOTS. You could have changed the pay, the work rules, etc with a NEW contract, but instead, your A320 Captains make less per hour than I do. What a joke. You guys have helped ruin this profession by showing you can say NO to a handshake, a BINDING award that honorable men would abide to because they AGREED to it. But NOOOOOOOO, you instead are just a joke.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This profession was doomed years ago General when the likes of Eastern, Braniff and Pan Am went....Bye Bye as you say. Where were all the Union brothers then? That's right...they were trying to figure out what boat to upgrade to or what lake to buy their cabin on for the summer. Your worried about a BINDING award? There's no LOYALTY, let alone anything BINDING in this profession. Go watch another episode of American Greed.....you'll see some BINDING there. Have a nice day!

This profession was doomed years ago General when the likes of Eastern, Braniff and Pan Am went....Bye Bye as you say. Where were all the Union brothers then? That's right...they were trying to figure out what boat to upgrade to or what lake to buy their cabin on for the summer. Your worried about a BINDING award? There's no LOYALTY, let alone anything BINDING in this profession. Go watch another episode of American Greed.....you'll see some BINDING there. Have a nice day!

Thanks Orville Wright! You sound really old and "experienced", grandpa. It's 5pm, time for you to go to bed! I can't wait for the East to get smacked eventually, and at least you are keeping your below average pay. Couldn't happen to a better group!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now that Comair is gone General Lee has to have somewhere else to spread his hatred and contempt.
Looks like he has set his sights on the U*S Air east coast.

The Generals obvious Impotence manifests itself by his habitual venting on matters in which he "lacks control".. I didn't come up with this. Sigmund Freud would have a field day with the general..

The Generals obvious Impotence manifests itself by his habitual venting on matters in which he "lacks control".. I didn't come up with this. Sigmund Freud would have a field day with the general..

Hahahahaha! I just like picking on jerks. You guys fit the bill. If you sign up for anything BINDING, follow it. Otherwise, everyone thinks you lack integrity and are complete losers. I bet the APA will watch you like a hawk, and if you do merge, their larger numbers plus the Westies will vote away your precious "union", and I will be laughing. Enjoy your continued train wreck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There's nothing to say about the merger because all parties involved have to keep their mouths shut at this time. I think this means it's serious and likely going to be announced before the end of the year. IMO.
And, as a former Tway guy sitting at the bottom of AA's forever stagnant seniority list, I fully anticipate the merger will suck, promises will be broken, a bunch of us will lose our jobs again, and every effort will be made to protect the lifestyle and bennies of the top 30% of the seniority lists. That's the way it works in this giant pyramid scheme of a career. Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns, but it sure seems that way.

Latest resources

Back