whats it like to live & fly out of SLC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SLC Rocks!!!

While I've never been based there, I have many friends and some family living in SLC. I love the place and would move there in a second. Thr religious rumors are not true. Park City is one of the sickest party towns in the world.

I'm not LDS, but several of my friends are. They are genuine, warm, caring people who make great friends. I hired a LDS nanny for a while and I cannot think of anyone I would rather trust my children with. A bonus, they can always drive!!!

Utah is one of the only states that have the right to keep and bear arms in the State Constitution. So when California comes to take my guns, I'll move to Utah.

I lived out there during my high school days. The quality of life was really good. However, if you're a "Gentile" (non-mormon), may have a tougher time adjusting. It took me a couple of years to adjust. SLC may not be as difficult since it has become more worldly. I've browsed through home books and stuff while there on business. I think the COL is higher than say the Midwest (except Chicago). It is also getting pretty congested in the valley.

Also, despite local thinking, BYU is a not a major college football team ;) .

"Also, despite local thinking, BYU is a not a major college football team."

That might be true, but they still won the national championship in 1984. Not bad for bunch of country bumpkins!

skypine69 said:
SLC:
1. Mormon chicks are hot, but unless you are Mormon you dont stand a chance.

I'm sure you speak "Mormon" by now....just fake it!

Oh I speak mormon...!!! but i dont have the underware! when things get busy and they dont see the underware they are outta there! A shame really...got some hotties out there.

Im sure you have all heard but what the he!!....

How do you keep a mormon from drinking all your beer when you go fishing?

Bring 2 mormons!

ha ha

AWESOME movie!! Although it's not very funny if you don't know too much about the LDS faith. Fortunately(or maybe not), I'm with them everyday.

SLC IN THE HOOD

I only wish we had a base out there, unfortunatly stuck in DTW. What a hole this place is. SLC HAS a very high percentage a qirls to guys and alot of them are smokin hote......Should have went to skywest....PEACE

Latest resources

Back