Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the thread about the grinch?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have the benefit of knowing club personally. He is right in what we are experiencing at Flexjet. I know some of you don't like hearing that. I don't like it much myself, but Flex pilots do not believe it will get worse. It takes the facts of what we have lost to make an impact.

Pro union arguments I support:

- Do you feel you are adequately paid? Do you think the large cabin pay is industry average or better? How do you feel about the red label pilots being paid significantly more than regular line pilots who do the same job? Do you think that if we bargain as a group we can achieve better pay?
- How do you fee about out of seniority upgrades and transfers that have happened and continue to happen?
- How do you feel about out of seniority furloughs? Have you seen the proposal by the company that gives added protection to red label pilots?
- Speaking of furlough, would you like to have recall rights or just preferential hiring?
- Have you ever felt pressured to fly tired or to break an FAA or FOM rule? Would you be more confident in your decision making if you knew that you had union support if you ever got called into the office?
- With the numerous changes that have been made, would you have liked to had a say in the details? PTO time, vacation, bonus structure...
- Would you like to have scope protection in the event of a sale or merger of the company?
- Do you feel that you are able to speak out mind or ask questions without fear of punishment (on yammer for example)?

All of that can be backed up with what has happened or is happening. This is the type of stuff pilots grumble about in the cockpit. Not "oh man I'm gonna lose flexbid even though all signs point to that not happening. Or "They're all liars in general and non specific ways and are out to get us."

Don't support the union I could careless. I am not pro union I am pro pilot. Something flex pilots are not. ( VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE ANYWAY) but your Flex bid is going BYE BYE. And when it does I will be on here laughing in your faces like I have at everything else you guys have lost. And only because everyone of you flex guys have been told and warned but continue down your own self destructing path. As far as red label he is doing a 8/6 if you look at their metrics they have to make the only way to make full bonus is a 8/6 or worse you will never get full bonus on a 8/7, 7/7 and sure as hell not on Flex bid. But again believe what you like. But when I'm LMFAO when Flexbid goes and you all are crying like a bunch of little baby B$tches. Don't blame the union, don't blame the arbitrator don't even blame KR. Blame yourselves.

Again, not correct. The domestic label pays a bonus if you average 6 days on or more. You can work as few as 4. I'm not sure about the international red label but I know they tend to work longer rotations. They way the structured that whole deal is not very attractive in my opinion.

And you should care about other pilots supporting the union. Solidarity is important. It's partly how netjets is continually able to get an industry leading contract.

Last edited:
It pays a bone us. Not the full bone us. Whatever keep your head wherever you keep it. Good luck with that. And I will be ROFLMAO when your little world of rainbows and cupcakes comes crashing down. Bah bye suckers

Club, this is their version of South Park Timmy. It's best to just let it go.

. It's partly how netjets is continually able to get an industry leading contract.

MOSTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That's right professionals sticking together as professionals. Again MOST flex guys need a dictionary for that word also. But then they wouldn't understand it anyway or refuse to understand it. Very frustrating. But it is what it is. As I look for greener pastures I will take comfort in watching these guys that think their getting a hand up over another pilot crash n burn KARMA IS A B.

Sans IBT, this would be a fiasco.

Latest resources

Back