Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, your union does something really dumb and you are asking for proof on here? Why don't you just call a union official?

Actually, the IBT did allegedly violate a non-disclosure agreement by posting all the SLI proposals along with some personal opinions about each. I'm looking forward to getting stapled below the most junior lav dumper.

Last edited:
So, your union does something really dumb and you are asking for proof on here? Why don't you just call a union official?
He said they showed up "late, hungover, and dressed like penguins." I'm asking for proof.

As for your assertion...
I have no idea if our ExCo violated anything by posting proposals and briefs. It was presented to us as a legit disclosure that went through the lawyers.

You have no idea?, FAPA, UTU ,ALPA and IBT had an agreement to not release the proposals until AFTER the arbitration, every pilot at FAPA knew of that agreement. The IBT chose to break that agreement and release ALL proposals. That makes IBT LIARS plain and simple, indefensible unconvertible LIARS.

You have no idea?, FAPA, UTU ,ALPA and IBT had an agreement to not release the proposals until AFTER the arbitration...

But it is after the arbitration. We're all just awaiting the award now. Sorry, had the irresistable urge to split hairs. I'm feeling much better now.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. It would have been better if none of the proposals were ever released.

The way this is shaping up, the whole US/AWE thing is going to look like a lover's embrace comparatively. Or the Israel/Palestine thing.

Welcome to war without end. Woo Hoo

Latest resources

Back