• NC Software is having a Memorial Day Sale event Saturday May 23rd thru Monday night May 25th (ending midnight, EST (UTC-4)). Visit http://nc-software.com and apply coupon code MEMDAY20 during checkout to take 15% off your order for qualifying products.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

We Won't Fly, National Opt Out Day, Nov 24

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
I thought it was an underground union movement to keep us from flying...that would cause a panic with the traveling US.

Maybe we should think about something like that for Christmas time...we won't fly until something is done about the security.

Redmeat

People Mover
Total Time
Ubecha
I thought it was an underground union movement to keep us from flying...that would cause a panic with the traveling US.
And cause alot of nerdy dudes in short sleeved white shirts and ties to go to jail. ;)

Merry Christmas!...My name is Bubba!

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
And cause alot of nerdy dudes in short sleeved white shirts and ties to go to jail. ;)

Merry Christmas!...My name is Bubba!
Yeah. Glad no one flying the mail in the 20's and 30's was willing to go to jail (or worse) to get things done.

TC

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
You can't be forced to fly, fool. You could be fired if you went about it the wrong way, but not jailed.

Redmeat

People Mover
Total Time
Ubecha
You can't be forced to fly, fool. You could be fired if you went about it the wrong way, but not jailed.
If there was ANY union involvement whatsoever (just the fact the union caught wind of it and didn't publicly advise against it) it could be deemed an illegal job action ...and YES the union officers could go to jail...

...fool.

bugchaser

Total Time
10k+
its not a job action against an employer, rather a mass protest against stupidity.