• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won't Fly, National Opt Out Day, Nov 24

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was an underground union movement to keep us from flying...that would cause a panic with the traveling US.

Maybe we should think about something like that for Christmas time...we won't fly until something is done about the security.

I thought it was an underground union movement to keep us from flying...that would cause a panic with the traveling US.

And cause alot of nerdy dudes in short sleeved white shirts and ties to go to jail. ;)

Merry Christmas!...My name is Bubba!

And cause alot of nerdy dudes in short sleeved white shirts and ties to go to jail. ;)

Merry Christmas!...My name is Bubba!

Yeah. Glad no one flying the mail in the 20's and 30's was willing to go to jail (or worse) to get things done.

TC

You can't be forced to fly, fool. You could be fired if you went about it the wrong way, but not jailed.

If there was ANY union involvement whatsoever (just the fact the union caught wind of it and didn't publicly advise against it) it could be deemed an illegal job action ...and YES the union officers could go to jail...

...fool.

its not a job action against an employer, rather a mass protest against stupidity.

Latest resources

Back