Wasssup with 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Official Bankruptcy announcement?

I hope not. For everyone's sake, I hope this is avoided. If PCL goes into bankruptcy court, it will undoubtedly emerge leaner and meaner, and able to better compete with us at SkyWest INC. This isn't good for anybody looking to sustain a livable wage in this business. Sincerely, I hope you guys come through alright with your wages intact.

I hope not. For everyone's sake, I hope this is avoided. If PCL goes into bankruptcy court, it will undoubtedly emerge leaner and meaner, and able to better compete with us at SkyWest INC. This isn't good for anybody looking to sustain a livable wage in this business. Sincerely, I hope you guys come through alright with your wages intact.

Actually if what I have heard is true, we may not emerge from BK at all. Phil apparantly screwed this place up so badly then stole what little cash was left when he was fired that DIP financing isn't likely available to ever exit BK.

Actually if what I have heard is true, we may not emerge from BK at all. Phil apparantly screwed this place up so badly then stole what little cash was left when he was fired that DIP financing isn't likely available to ever exit BK.

All I can say is, i hope this is completely wrong.

I'll see you guys in line!

ya were screwed...hey wanna gang up and Street Captain over at GoJets with me?...I threw up in my mouth a little..sorry

Considering the numerous problems within 9E, I think a BK would probably put the nail in the coffin...I cannot see them recovering

Considering the numerous problems within 9E, I think a BK would probably put the nail in the coffin...I cannot see them recovering

What are you talking about?! 90% of the pilot group are going to kumbaja and save 9E from BK!!!!!! Starting with the Atlanta base. Mid to junior seniority range CA are hanging for dear life on the 900. They'll do anything to keep the Atlanta flying even if they have to work for free.

What are you talking about?! 90% of the pilot group are going to kumbaja and save 9E from BK!!!!!! Starting with the Atlanta base. Mid to junior seniority range CA are hanging for dear life on the 900. They'll do anything to keep the Atlanta flying even if they have to work for free.

Especially when those lifers have to integrate with all the Mesaba lifers that are senior to them.

Latest resources

Back