• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wasssup with 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting rid of Lido's needs to be our next fight. You know..after we make sure we don't lose 1/2 our fleet and go out of business.

I couldn't agree more. There are some good things about Lido's, but they aren't meant to be carried around in paper form. That last revision was pretty ridiculous, which means the next one will be because we have to now pull OUT the old charts that we replaced with "adds" on this one.

I don't think anyone adds then pulls. I just wait till the effective and replace everything. Waaay to much time. There are revisions like that fairly often.

I don't think anyone adds then pulls. I just wait till the effective and replace everything. Waaay to much time. There are revisions like that fairly often.

I find the add and pull later ways doesn't work. I use to do that and I ended up tossing the wrong charts away. Now I just replace.

Seriously? LIDOs should be of least concern right now! I can't wait until April 1st. I have a feeling we will have a huge April Fools joke played on us. When the laughter stops, then we'll see if it's real or not.

Latest resources

Back