war effect on cargo..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geniet, maar drink Heineken met de flyingdutchman!:D

BOULEVARD WHEAT IS THE BEST! Made in good old KANSAS CITY, I also like Heineken, Natural Light if I was a minor, Free State - micro brew in good old LAWRENCE, KS, and just about anything cold. Bud Light is nice, but I always like the part on the Anheiser tour where the guide lets you know Natural Light has more alcohol per unit volume than any other A&B beer, minus Natural Ice of course, what are we all thinking? Go for the cheap stuff!

hey future SNA..

SNA youre right...
Boulevard Brew Co. KC rocks...Boulevard's-unfiltered wheat ale is one of my fav's...mmm good. just dont pay attention to the settled silt on the bottom of the bottle when you buy it. :D

cant wait to get home sometime and drink that again. where im at now theres the Lake Placid brewery. good oatmeal stout!
good but really nothing that special except the 7% alcohol (giddy giggles..ohboy ohboyohboy)

oh yeay! that Naty Light alcohol content? must be why Warrensburg/CMSU made Letterman's top ten list long time ago. #1 in consumption of Natural Light per capita. glad i lived crawling distance from pine street.

Last edited:
Priorities...

See us cargo guys know whats important! Let all the other threads on here complain and blah blah blah... and we'll talk about the important stuff... Beer. "Cuz you know beer is good for you, beer is good for you"

Steel Reserve's got a kick

Latest resources

Back